ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
* Fixed a bug releasing key button
* Fixed a regression on subchannel code
* Improved automapping on Moga PRO HID mode.
* Fixed a regression on Xperia Play Circle Button, and improved Xperia Play detection.
* Fixed a bug using SBI files. Final Fantasy 8 PAL/ITA, Medievil 1 PAL/SPA.
* Re-enabled trick to run Chinese Final Fantasy 8 Translation
* Fixed a core bug: Nba in the Zone 2000