Additions to the help file ? Post here

Discussion in 'ePSXe Archive' started by Bobbi, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Lizking

Lizking AAAAAAaaaahhhh....BOOM

this isnt really a suggestion for the FAQ, but for the next version. how about an Mdec Extractor so you could watch the FMV without actually playing the game.
  2. PainKiller

PainKiller New Member

why so much bugs with PE2(ntsc/j)?:(
    at the very begining of disc2,after taking care of 11 horse-like creature,aya will go into the mine.there are two ways in it.it has been confirmed that the game will get stuck when you want to get into the left door.to kill this problem by pressing "2" key.
  3. EddyB43

EddyB43 Old Gaming Guy

Lizking - there is a seperated MDEC player around, it might be named PSXPlay or similar. Never tried it myself, but I've heard it's recommended.
  4. jerb84

jerb84 New Member

Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis

Don't know if anybody noticed it but now that the Syphon Filter dialog bug as been fixed in the epsxe 1.5 version, this bug now occur on the dialog of resident evil 3.

Plz need help :rocket:
  5. jerb84

jerb84 New Member

Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis

Don't know if anybody noticed it but now that the Syphon Filter dialog bug as been fixed in the epsxe 1.5 version, this bug now occur on the dialog of resident evil 3.

Plz need help :rocket:
  6. EddyB43

EddyB43 Old Gaming Guy

A list of known broken games might be nice, like F1 99 and FF9 Italiian PAL (protection and unpatchable) along with broken core games so people don't need to ask about them repeatedly.
  7. rajatjain35

rajatjain35 New Member

NO, GT2 simulation disc works for me, although it does not play all that well.
  8. skaiboy feisar

skaiboy feisar Blonde secretary needed

Re: Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis

No sir, there was no error with RE3 Nemesis PAL French. Hope u've ticked Enable Acurrate cdrom timing. But the pathc didn't work with the autoload ppf option. U Must use Pete CDR 1.9 to play the game.
  9. SteveDave2k2

SteveDave2k2 New Member

kthxPlz

Please, let Vigilante 8: Second Offense work

the menus are stuffed, and 5 seconds into the actual gameplay the game freezes epsxe and either a.) epsxe crashes or b.) everything but music freezes

Plz plz plz let vigilante 8 se work, ppl work to get all those cruddy ff's working, why not a really fun car combat game :*(

kthx
  10. PabloJM

PabloJM Guest

cdfast & cdslow

Do the -cdfast and -cdslow cmd-line options exist? I saw them in the cmd-line switches part of the help file, but ePSXe doesn't recognize them.

Greetings
  11. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Guest

Not sure if mentioned. In Lunar:SSS when screen goes black if you save or goto menu,or enter a house.
  12. skaiboy feisar

skaiboy feisar Blonde secretary needed

Destruction derby raw main menu chrashing randomly.... (working in 1.4.0)
    But that's for ePSXe 1.6.0, because 1.5.1 is already in testing...
  13. slimmyslim

slimmyslim New Member

Crash Bash menu's are invisable.
    Hbo Boxing Crashes after the intro movie.
  14. chaosblade

chaosblade Guest

Additions to the help file ...

1) Legend of dragoon > problem with certain BIOS's , i think you
    Mentioned something about that in Ngemu.com , Bobbi ?

2) Vampire Hunter D > Main Menus arent visiable in any emulator .
    Should ePSXe be the first ?
  15. Sniper

Sniper New Member

no, not just Platinum, it's a knowing problem for pal, and the cheat/patch it provide under epsxe doesn't work,

Legend of Lagaia pal, a knowing problem, endless reading cd :( not just when you get beefing, and other stuff too, hear ppl say try to make a iso, and play, but, since it's a knowing bug, can't it be fix?

Alundra2 pal there is one point *at the begining* where it will freeze, :(

I think epsxe and other plugin are concentrate on US NTSC game too much, where the pal game's bug aren't fix, :(