All was fine till i change folder locations...

Discussion in 'PSXeven Discussion' started by DD2, Dec 26, 2010.

1. DD2

DD2 New Member

I was using PSXeven with final fantasy tactics running a iso file in my pc, and was running perfectly fine, i was so glad i could play my favorite game this time in my pc... it did ha a weird split second lag after saving but no biggy.

BUT because i had the program in a folder inside a folder inside a folder; i took it out to only one folder click open and run at my desktop. then all went to hell.

first the program could`t find the iso; something about a bios couldn't run or something... and also the memory card save files was gone; I told them where they was and then start and here is with the BIG problem is: the game freez in a black screen and don't run anymore; it simply stop responding; i try putting the program again in the same folders, didn't work, installing the game again but same thing happens; what can i do so the game run like it did before changing folder locations?

it's very frustrating after playing for so long to find out i can not play anymore D:( HELP!
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. DD2

DD2 New Member

noooOOoooOooo! was trying to keep making it work and all i did was delete all the stuff by mistake memory cards included T_T darn it.. don't want to keep on playing in emulators anymore PSXeven really turn me down, and all i did was change folder locations; a word of advice NEVER change folder locations or the darn thing wont work anymore... will try to buy the PSP and play safely there... ty.
  4. jvhellraiser

jvhellraiser Member

oh!! no one try to help you.

If you move the Emulator to another location you will have to
    change in the emulator option setting and tell it where the bios is now
    if you only move psxeven.exe outside the folder try to boot it,it wont do
    anything psxeven needs to be in the same folder as all the files it came with the
    only thing you need it to do was to make a shortcut to the desktop not to delete
    the folder and leave psxeven.exe all alone (T-T) this so sad leaving psxeve.exe all alone!!
    he need it his friends to boot the games!! hahahaha