All you'll ever need to know about No$Zoomer

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by Smilley, Nov 15, 2009.

1. ABAppleBanana

ABAppleBanana New Member

Hi smilley, its still the same, i want to upload screenshot of it but when i did it and paste the screenshot, it shows normal, not the distorted colors, also the screenshot is the normal size of no$gba w/o the zoomer
  2. ABAppleBanana

ABAppleBanana New Member

oh sorry my bad, didnt stretched it thats why its the same size o no$gba but the colors are really the issue.
  3. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

What game do you have problems with? Maybe it has to do with the game itsef. If I have it, I might get back at you. I'm currently abroad, but I'll be home tuesday afternoon CET.
    EDIT: Updated the OP about the availability of No$GBA 2.6a.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  4. ABAppleBanana

ABAppleBanana New Member

Hi smiley, i dont think it is the games who has problems because they works on no$gba alone, but when i use no$zoomer the colors suddenly becomes rainbow like. Btw i played pokemon,SMTs,bleach, on no$gba theyre fine but ofc youll need no$zoomer for other games. Thank for the time.
  5. Smilley

My only guess is that it's either a filter or renderer issue, then. Check if Options->Render is set to OpenGL and ASync. And that both settings under Options->Filter are set to None.
    If that doesn't work, try updating your graphics card driver.
  6. ABAppleBanana

ABAppleBanana New Member

hmm okay tbh my graphic driver is really outdated. but didnt think no$zoomer will require such.
  7. franchy

franchy New Member

Hi

I'm not here to ask when there's going to be a new version of No$Zoomer ..i would just like to know ...what is the latest build ..i downloaded the link you put on the thread and it says it has last been modified in 2010-02-05 ...is this really the latest one? Because i had one that was 2009-12-18
  8. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

Yes, there hasn't been any activity for either No$Zoomer or No$gba in a number of years now.
  9. vaan_2410

vaan_2410 New Member

Hello. I have one question to ask about the language translation of Squall-Leonhart.

I download his translation here (size 9KB)
    http://forums.ngemu.com/showpost.php?p=1796219&postcount=69

and in WinDS PRO 2012 have other version of this translation with the same name (size 21.5 Kb)

what version is better or what version is the lastest? Thanks for answer
  10. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

You will not receive any support with WinDS PRO here as it's a package that distributes illegal files and thus clashes with our Rules.
  11. gilatino

gilatino New Member

I have a problem with No$Zoomer in win7 32bit. A lot of times I try to run it, it doesn't run but when I check the task manager, I find no$gba.exe running. When I try again to run No$Zoomer , it doesn't run and another no$gba.exe process is running in the task manager and so on. After trying about 10 times, No$Zoomer does run with about 10 instances of no$gba.exe in task manager.
    This doesn't happen with no$gba as it always runs when I try to run it.
  12. kobeisawinner

kobeisawinner New Member

This is so annoying. I have no$gba 2.6a in my computer, and the most recent no$zoomer (2.3.0.2). I'm trying to play Pokemon Black 2 with an english translation in the game. My problem is that whenever I load No$Zoomer, without opening it (so i don't see if it's no$zoomer or no$gba opening yet) it asks me for the nds file so I click Pokemon Black 2. What happens is instead of Black2 loading in no$zoomer out of nowhere it load in No$gba... What am i doing wrong. Btw here's a link to what happens when I double click no$zoomer which is not like what happens in videos in youtube. Click Here
    BTW: No$Zoomer is running on my Task Manager and not no$gba.
  13. sittingstoned

sittingstoned New Member

All things I needed answers for solved, thanks.
  14. krawling

krawling New Member

So I'm having trouble with the language of no$zoomer that I can't find the answer for on here.

When I start up no$zoomer and set the language to English, all the options at the top disappear and I'm unable to right-click to make an options list pop up.

I've checked with several versions, and I'm positive the problem is the English.dll and not the no$zoomer itself. I also tested out 3 other languages that I have in my Lang file (German, Japanese, Spanish) and all 3 of them work. It's only when I try switching into English that I can't access the program options anymore.

Can anyone help me with this?
  15. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

where did you get it from
  16. krawling

krawling New Member

Several sources. But just to be on the safe side, I'm using the no$zoomer provided on the no$zoomer FAQ sticky thread right now.
  17. Squall-Leonh@rt

You wouldn't happen to be on windows 8 would you?

the upx version used back then turned the binaries incompatible with 8....
  18. krawling

krawling New Member

Nope, using Windows 7.

Here's the error messages I got when trying to extract the language file you just provided:

! C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Temp\No$Zoomer-3.7z: Unknown method in Lang\English (Squall Leonhart).dll
    ! C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Temp\No$Zoomer-3.7z: Error - operation failed

Edit: Nevermind. Even with the error message, it still extracted anyway. Testing out right now.

Edit #2: Tested it out. Gives error message that it is not designed for specified Windows. Switches over to the English.dll anyway, but still causes the options to disappear and unable to right-click for a pop-up menu.
  19. Smilley

Get the English .dll from the first post. It works for the rest of us.
    Also, delete the faulty .dll to make sure you don't accidentally select it.
    EDIT: Ah, TEMP!
    Extract No$Zoomer, and don't try to run it from an archive.
    EDIT2: Nevermind. I misread that.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  20. Squall-Leonh@rt

upgrade your winrar/7z, the dll in that package was packed with lzma2 while the rest is lzma1, hence why you get the invalid header message.

recent versions of either of those will unpack it fine.