Best plugins/configurations to play Harvest Moon: BTN

Discussion in 'ePSXe Archive' started by Tuto, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Tuto

Tuto New Member

I would like to know if anyone could recommend a good set of plugins / configs to play HM with ePSXe. I can play it fine, but with crappy graphics, I wonder if there is anyway to improve it.

Anyone else plays HM? So we could talk about it. I love this game, actually IMO its the best PSX game ever.

If needed, my PC config:

P3 550
    184 MB RAM (192 - 8MB video)
    M748 mainboard (everything is onboard)
    Windows ME

Thx :)
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Nameless

Nameless r u really that bored? :P

Yeah, it's cool but the PS2 version (HM:save the homland) seems more balanced (haven't bought one yet) but sadly without the dates :(
  4. oklungre

oklungre New Member

I'm trying to find a way to increase graphics in Harvest Moon: BTN too. I haven't found any solution yet...
  5. Tuto

Tuto New Member

Thx anyway,

Nameless, the PS2 version seems to be cool, but it doesnt run on emus and I dont want to buy a PS2. If at least it was released for the Gamecube...

But I saw somewhere that the game is based more on ur relationship with the ppl than the farm. And what I like more in it is taking care of the farm and stuff, instead of talking to ppl. Well, it still sounds nice tho :).
  6. Quatro

Quatro Just visiting ^_^

have you tried checking out the different options of the pluins or even change video plugins?
  7. oklungre

oklungre New Member

Try enable smooted sprites. That should increase graphics.