Bliss-box: one adapter for all controllers

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion' started by ulao, Dec 5, 2014.

1. ulao

ulao New Member

The KS has started for the Bliss-box USB adapter, 4-play. It's not for everyone but if you are in to emulation it can be a really nice toy to have. The KS goal is a bit high though it is not the only option for fundraising.

[​IMG]

The 4-Play is a universal console controller USB adapter with 4 controller ports which allow up to 4 players to play at the same time with almost any controller of their choosing. It uses adapter cables which allow a variety of console controllers to plug into the 4-Play's universal controller port. This allows the 4-Play to support a wide variety of controllers on one USB adapter.

Give it a look: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/544088930/bliss-box-4-play-one-adapter-for-many-controllers
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. ulao

ulao New Member

4. sirscotty

sirscotty New Member

I have the original BlissBox, and I have to say it is the BEST USB adapter out there. I have quite a few others, and I have to say, this thing does everything and more that all the other ones do combined! I have taken it to video game shows, as I am always on the lookout for controllers, and it is fun to watch peoples jaws drop when I pull this thing out and they see it working.
  5. ulao

ulao New Member

Finlay the video is up. Props to RacketBoy.
  6. ulao

ulao New Member

Something exciting around the corner here.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017