Can anyone help me with Brigandine?

Discussion in 'pSX Discussion' started by khiko, Mar 23, 2012.

1. khiko

khiko New Member

Hi guys, I'm currently having a problem playing Brigandine in psxfin. I have an iso file for Brigandine, and every time I play it, I can't pick my own kingdom, I always end up using Dryst. I only have 1 BIOS; scph1001. What's could be the problem guys? :???:
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. HexWire1988

HexWire1988 New Member

Psx Fin its not really good in compatibile try better with Epsxe.
  4. Gamesoul Master

Gamesoul Master pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy

@HexWire: Please. If you're going to come into this section and do nothing but post irrelevant questions or tell people to use ePSXe, do not post here at all. It didn't quite bother me at first, but all 5 of your posts in here follow that same pattern.

@khiko: It's been said that the game can be a little quick when it comes to a couple of the menus. Have you tried very quickly picking your kingdom before it continues on? Since you didn't specify as needed, I assume that your copy of the game is NTSC-U?
  5. HexWire1988

HexWire1988 New Member

Ok sorry Gamesoul Master but this is the easiest way to solve most problems but if you have problem with that ok i dont post here (And im not a troll i just trying help like i can:D:D sorry for all problems where i make take care:D)
  6. Winnnie

Winnnie New Member

Hey I hope its not too late. I solved this problem by running the .CUE file instead of the .BIN file for the game. epsxe is fine for this game and any ISO should be fine. I had the same issue where i could not pick any country but Iscalo/ King Dryst. And this solved it. hope it helps! :)