Can't bind buttons - as if one is stuck on - tried version 1.9, 2, and latest.

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by Jason Evans, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Jason Evans

Jason Evans New Member

I'm trying to bind my buttons in ePSXe and have tried three different versions from 1.9, 2.0, to 2.05 with no luck.

As soon as I click on the button I want to map/bind it automatically gets filled in. It gets filled in by the same button no matter what I select and I've verified that button isn't stuck on or anything.

I don't have any problems with any other emulators.

I can also use LilyPad and it binds buttons just fine. That isn't a real option for me, though, because in order for my wheel to work properly with RocketLauncher and HyperSpin, I need to use the NegCon option as part of the core 2.0 plugin and that's the one I'm having trouble with.

I'm trying to set up a Logitech G920 wheel under the NegCon plugin but I've tried other options under the core plugin such as DualShock as well and it makes no difference and still acts like a button is stuck on.

No matter what I click or try to do, it wants to input J1_Down before I can even press the button I actually want.

This is my first post here. I hope I've included enough information. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. BTW, I'm using Windows 10 and Direct Input if that matters.

--J
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. dpence

dpence New Member

4. Jason Evans

Jason Evans New Member

I can't get the old plugin to work, so I tried LilyPad which works great for me on PCSX2 for PS2 games.

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work, either. It binds the buttons just fine, but when I go to click OK to finish/save, it says it cannot save settings and to make sure the file isn't write protected. It doesn't mention which file, though. I tried a whole new installation on a totally different drive and got the same error message. This is with EPSxE 2.05 and LilyPad.dll from yesterday's build of PCSx2 because I don't know where else to get it.

Any suggestions would be great at this point. Thanks.