"Can't find .TOC file" ???

Discussion in 'Chankast Discussion' started by dan_the_owl, Oct 15, 2006.

1. dan_the_owl

dan_the_owl New Member

I need some help cause I'm really having trouble in with this emulator... here's the deal: I got my chankast, plugins, bios and flash... so I started downloading games... at the begining I wasn't quite sure why it didn't work... then I realized that I was downloading .CDI formats.... anyway I got a Street Fighter 3.cue file... I was happy n all.... but the same problem apeeared n I never really could emulate any game... the message tells "can't read .toc file".... am I doing something wrong? did I installed the Chankast correctly? Did this rom (or any previously rom that I tried to emulate...¬¬) works?!? Please, help da noob!! thanks.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

Use the xxx CD-ROM interface
  4. dan_the_owl

dan_the_owl New Member

Hey, thanks a lot^^, now my Chankast is working at last! ...By the way... the game isn't... =/ I'vc got a japanese version of street fighter 3...ntsc, what should I do?1 argh.... when I start the chank it asks for a game to put... but the .cue is on the v drive already, the same Ive configured in the chank.... argh... complicated...
  5. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

Maybe that's not a selfboot image? Did you try with the boot?
  6. KanedA

KanedA PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL Junior Contributor

err... no talking about piracy here? :>
  7. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

lol I don't know how I didn't read it :S
  8. dan_the_owl

dan_the_owl New Member

lol... piracy?!?!?!

hey, unh... im new in this emulation thing so... am I doing something... illegal? o___O"