Cant select Pec as a video plugin

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by do12three, Jul 31, 2012.

1. do12three

do12three New Member

Hi,

I know this has been asked many times before, but hopefully my thread will be easier to find for other who get the same problem.

I've installed both epsxe 1.5.2 and Pec fine, and selected the plugins folder (i have gpupec.dll in the plugins folder).

But whenever i try to select psx emu cheater 2.5 from the drop-down list, it says to re-start epsxe for the changes to take effect. When i do that and check if it has been selected, the bar is blank, meaning it hasn't really been selected.

Also, whenever i try and configure it, epsxe crashes. I tried putting in the plugin i want directly into the pec.ini file, but that doesn't work either.

If it means anyway, i installed both epsxe and pec in the Program Files.

I had this working months back, and i don't remember changing anything, but now it's not working.

Please help me out with this =\

Regards

EDIT:

I used Karas81's plugin folder and now it's working.

http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=108138&highlight=psx emulator cheater

My Pec plugin might have been corrupted or something, even though i re-installed. Anyway, sorry for opening this thread i guess, i still do hope it helps others.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement