Codebreaker .cbc file on pcsx2

Discussion in 'PCSX2 Forum' started by logixs, Feb 1, 2010.

1. logixs

logixs New Member

Hi, I'm sorry if this is already posted but I can't find an answer.

I have a codebreakerv10 iso that I use on pcsx2

???- I was wondering if it is possible to use a .cdc file from like codetwink because it would be much easier than manually entering codes??? If so how?

I tried putting it on a usb drive and going to media devices but it doesn't detect. I just started using pcsx2 because I built a new pc, so I'm not to knowledgeable in using pcsx2.
    -thanks
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. xRyudo

xRyudo Member

Pretty sure it needs to be an .elf file. The CodeBreaker I use is an .elf file that I can run off my Memory Card. (This is for the main program, not the .cbc files that you download from CodeTwink)
  4. logixs

logixs New Member

The codebreaker iso I use works for pscx2, but I don't want to manually enter codes because it'll take too long.
    -Does the .elf file allow you to load the .cbc file.
  5. logixs

logixs New Member

anybody? help please???
  6. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

that iso wont work with pcsx2. you need to make pnatch file to work with pcsx2.
    check the link in my signature.
  7. logixs

logixs New Member

The codebreaker iso does work, I used it for games like GTA III.
    -I just don't want to manually enter codes for games. It'd be easier to download the file with all the codes import it to codebreaker via device manager option in codebreaker.
  8. xRyudo

xRyudo Member

Well you could always check the patch codes thread on these forums too. I'm sure someone made a .pnach file ready for use for GTA3, so all you'd have to do is copy that to your patches folder and you'd be done. It'd save you a lot of work instead of trying to get this CB to work.
  9. logixs

logixs New Member

I could use a .pnach file for final fantasy xii, not Gta III. I use the codes on the codebreaker iso to play gta III, it works. Since codebreaker v10 doesn't have FFXII on its list (only up to FFX).
    -if anyone could direct me to a good ffxii .pnach file that would be great too.
  10. babidy

babidy New Member

I have a problem too.
    I tried many months to put the files .cbc into the CB, but when I plug it into my PC. Go into the menu of the device. Result is no flash drive. Only a memory.
  11. babidy

babidy New Member

***I use "cbcmaker" to create .cbc file.***
  12. CheatMaster

CheatMaster Active Member

pcsx2 don't support those devices.
    If you want new cheats in Codebreaker,you have to add them the hard way...manually with the gamepad
  13. babidy

babidy New Member

well, thanks
    Is it possible? that I make it on ps2 then copy save to use on pcsx2.
  14. CheatMaster

If your ps2 don't have internal hdd connected to it(fat ps2 with network adapter and hdd),then if you can run homebrews like uLanchElLF,you can copy the CBP folder from the memory card as psu to your USB(after adding the codes and save them)and place the psu save into pcsx2 card by using mymc

And make sure you have at least 1.5mb free space on your PS2 card because CB saves the whole database into the memory card if you change it in any way(and it requires even more space if you are adding new codes)
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  15. makotech222

makotech222 The one and only

upload that cbp folder :)
  16. CheatMaster

Are you talking to me?
    If yes,I can't(because I have internal hdd connected) but why do you need it.

If you just want the database(to do something to it)that is saved to the memory card after adding codes,you can get the same folder by doing the same on pcsx2