Color Calibration changing on its own.

Discussion in 'Software Discussion' started by Thanakil, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

This is something that has been annoying me for a while, so I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and see if anyone knows something that could be useful (either a solution, or a different place to find help).

My issue is that for the past few months, my color calibration in Windows has been changing itself. Sometime the changes is very small (a bit darker than it was, a bit brighter than it was) and sometime it's very harsh (incredibly bright, I typically restart the PC to fix it). And it tends to change/reset when I reboot.
    The small changes tend to be linked to going away and my PC sleeping, or playing video games.

It's not the biggest issue in the world since I got used to checking up on it often and tweaking it, but it's annoying over time to often be changing my calibration because a game seems darker than I remember it being.

I have a hard time saying when exactly it began, not sure if it was during a new Windows installation, using the new monitor, or even new drivers. (Tho I've played around with all of those things, without any change happening)
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement