Compatabilty List

Discussion in 'PSXeven Discussion' started by chaosblade, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebola

ebola New Member

I tried vandal hearts 2 yesterday with .14. It seems to work better (magic doesnt kick you out of the emu). There are still a ton of weird graphic glitches when it splitscreens durring attacks and sometimes characters dissapear or they switch places with enemies. Only the Kazuya gpu is really useable. pete's plugins cant handle the split screen.
  2. chaosblade

chaosblade Guest

Didnt you post about this game already ?
  3. ebola

ebola New Member

that was on version .12 or so. xeven seemed to have fixed a few of the problems.
  4. chaosblade

chaosblade Guest

Oh i see , ok then . thx for reporting .
  5. Thanatos

Thanatos I have a twitch

Kinda took a hiatus there guys--sorry about that. In reading the discussion in this thread, I have a few comments. Well, at least one.

There's no garauntee that the upcoming NGEmu compatability list will be as complete as we could make one. Or, perhaps, some people won't want to sort through all the features that NGEmu might include.

Anyway, I encourage the continued development of a compatability list. Maybe we should just call it information gathering, as we're not sure exactly how to compile the information as yet. If you'd like me to take over the work, I'd be glad to. I have some webspace that I can use to this end.
  6. chaosblade

chaosblade Guest

Well we are doing this as a part of NGEmu .. so it will be on NGEmu and not on a private site , though you're welcome to open your own site about PSXeven , im sure xeven would be glad :)

And neither i nor Kirby ever said we dont want to sort them anymore - reverse that - we are quite happy to being able to help xeven and NGEmu out .
  7. Thanatos

Thanatos I have a twitch

ChaosBlade: I understand that it's part of, with, and for NGEmu. I also understand that it wouldn't be posted on private space. The space I have would simply be for the information gathering and development purposes--a place where people can go to check the status or give opinions.
  8. chaosblade

chaosblade Guest

Well Bobbi is the guy to talk with . me and kirby are just gonna review the info and sort it . if you want to help or contribute in any other way , im sure it will be welcomed , like i said , talk with dixon/bobbi/NGEmu staff .
  9. Vulcanis

Vulcanis New Member

chrono cross works great, slows down a bit during battling, but not too much to where it messes with gameplay
  10. Ermac

Ermac New Member

I haven't checked the whole list, so I apologize If am repeating anything. I just downloaded PS7 today. My main test for emu's is Soul Blade, It works great, hidden characters load, but I still have glitchy sound like I get with PCSX.
    Thanks,
    Ermac
  11. Kirby

Kirby Administrator Staff Member

thank you for taking out some time to help out, but this project has been dead for quite a while now. This project started back in NGemu v1....but ever since v2 came out, PSXeven is now supported in the compability database. The script itself still doesn't work, so submitting it would be useless at the moment
  12. PDPohlman

PDPohlman New Member

Just wondering if anyone knows if Brigandine works with this emu? I'm aware it could be the file that's corrupt, but who knows? Also, does Front Mission 3 work faster on this one?
  13. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

the best way to know for sure is to try them out for yourself. you should also check out ePSXe as it is more compatible and IMO easier to use.

last note: don't revive old threads, please. i'm keeping this one open just in case another (useful) query comes up ;)
  14. PDPohlman

PDPohlman New Member

Heh apologies, didn't see the old one. I know ePSXe has a bug where Brigandine crashes at battle-start, so who knows? I was just figuring that this might work just a little bit better and someone might know if the bug was fixed.

BTW Nice Kurt Cobain. Very nice.
  15. hushypushy

well, the best way to see it if works is just to try ;)

and if you cant get it to work...just make a thread asking specifically about Brigandine. however, most likely, your question wont get answered in a year old thread.
  16. sluggish_homer

sluggish_homer New Member

Hi everybody, i need help. When i was playing ff9, it will go blank screen when enter the intro. I am using Pete's OpenGL. Please help.Thanks.
  17. hushypushy

did you read the post i made right above yours?? make a new thread for those sort of things.
  18. rpgfan

rpgfan New Member

ill help! i just need some roms and a few psx disks!
  19. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

? Make a new thread next time;) Buy the games in your local shops, and read the rules.
  20. hushypushy

and anyway this thread is oldddddd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.