Configuration files for popular games

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by Betamax, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Lasder

Lasder New Member

Evil zone

Pls anyone if you can help me to configure my epsxe to game evil zone. I have Tekken 3, tenchu and destrega and all games runnin without problem but when im tryin Evil zone all i see is black window and nothin happen until i wait about 5 minutes. I ve .bin kind of file of this game the ful name is Evil zone [NTSC U]. Thx much for your help.
  2. jbsoum

jbsoum New Member

So, what .01% of games don't you use these settings for?
  3. PSXshadow

PSXshadow New Member

hi all,
    first off, i will admit i'm a complete noob with EMUs etc.
    I've recently dl'd ePSXe and Delta 2, i've managed to get FFVII working fine with ePSXe alone.
    I've tried running FFVIII with it and it won't work, i've tried different GPUs and SPUs and even tried both BIOS files, even though it's a PAL disc.

I've downloaded the Config pack at the start of this thread for Delta 2, but i'm still not having any luck.
    I'm running AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor (1.8 GHz) and 2.5gb RAM and NVidia GeForce 8600 GTS graphics card.

I'm trying to run FFVIII straight from the disc and all i get is a black screen with a controller icon in the top right corner (which disappears after about a minute).

Can anyone help please?

EDIT: I'm using XP sp2 (32 bit)
  4. 6Hokage

6Hokage New Member

I've got a question - what configuration on epsxe would give picture resembling actual PS1 visuals? As if you'd be playing it. In this particular case Chrono Cross.
    I've got all the latest stuff for epsxe, so it's just a matter of tuning.

Thanx.
  5. Homicide

Homicide It's killing me.

Unless you're using some sort of hologram device, ePSXe looks a lot like a playstation.

Also good job bumping a 2 month dead thread.
  6. 6Hokage

6Hokage New Member

I meant exactly like it. Resolution, color, texture etc.

Also, 2 months doesn't not make thread dead. Dead thread is not used over half a year or more. Useless wise ass.
  7. parasven

parasven New Member

this thread is sticky.... and i dont exactly see why he shouldnt post in here if its about configs o_O

is suppose he wants it to look like pSX without filters and so on
  8. samkar

samkar New Member

hi im completely new to this and i followed the steps above and i tried the config.zip that was postet there, but when i enter Delta and try to click on the game {FF7} it says that the autoconfig cant find bios and i dont seem to have a GPU plugin.

EDIT
    i think i have everything now except the GPu, it cant autodetect any even though i have three different kinds located in my delta file.
    help please
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  9. buckleup1234

buckleup1234 New Member

Hi, I'm also new. How can't I download? It says 404 not found.
  10. guitarist

guitarist New Member

I apologize guys if i am breaking any posting rule or somethin i just wanna ask you all cause anyone is more expirienced in emulators than me X( i have 6gb of ddr3 ram 3.0 dual core and a gainward gts 450 i am trying to run guitar hero metallica on my pc but it goes on 12 fps and sound is laggy i cant describe it properly. can someone please tell me can this work on my pc and is there and how should i configure the emulator?
  11. ShaolliN

ShaolliN New Member

Here the link does not open, I'm off automatically when entering and now?
  12. cangri1788

cangri1788 New Member

I know its been a while since you posted this thread and now the links dor the delta file don't work, can you post an update link so we can open these files, btw i downloaded this configpak already and i want to know if i can open this .dt2 files in another way, can i??
  13. zaferox

zaferox New Member

sorry for my english but when i try to download the delta pack, he send my a error 403, why?
  14. jonyboy

jonyboy New Member

@zaferox : here link delta