Dolphin Save State Failure

Discussion in 'Dolphin Discussion' started by najti_ngc, Feb 25, 2009.

1. najti_ngc

najti_ngc New Member

I was playing Resident Evil Zero, and as dumb as I am, I always saved over the same Save State slot.

So just a while ago, I was in the middle of the game, hit shift+F1, and this comes up:

[​IMG]

Followed by:

[​IMG]

So, I thought it was just random Dolphin crash, no biggie, but when I restarted Dolphin, and tried to load state, then those two pop-ups showed again. I tried to copy the save state to another revision of Dolphin, but it also failed to load...

Is there any way to fix this? Is there some converter for save states or something? I really don't want to play same 4-5 hours of the game again... :(

Thanks in advance :)
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. ector

ector Emu author Emu Author

Nope, that save state is dead :( you didn't use the in-game save?
  4. najti_ngc

najti_ngc New Member

No, I didnt, I was playing on hard difficulty setting, so its kinda easier to use emulator's save/load system instead losing time on ink ribbons in the game... Tnx anyway, at least now I am sure its dead.
  5. Federelli

Federelli New Member

Sadly save-sates are nowhere near stable. Rely on using different states each time you save, and try to avoid it at all. Since saving is as risky as loading, stay away from games where u need to do so, to avoid frustration.

Eventually this will be fixed.