Dragon's Crown Vita 8/10

Discussion in 'Game Reviews' started by Paratech, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

Another big boobed game, but this time a streets of rage type game with grinding, mulitplayer both online and local, stats, upgrades, new weapons and loot, and you have to manage money and items, items need fixed after battles, and all the female characters have big boobs.

If you're insane, you can play the game 3 times through. the first play through of normal was hard enough for me. It took me 20 hours to play through the game.

Its fun to grind in the game. There are optional quests in the game. I might try to play it on hard down the line. I did save for a new game +

Its the most played game on my Vita, and no, not because of boobs.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

It's a good take on the beat em up genre. I've found that the levels can get a bit repetitive over time, however the short time of each mission makes game time fly by and feels like things are happening. Even with the grind.

The worst part is playing with someone with OCD who has to spend 30 minutes in between levels going over low end gear finding the best combo, but that's not the games fault :D.
  4. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

Well I played it in short bursts of between 30 - 90 minutes and enjoyed it that way. I have no friends to play it locally and didn't try online.
  5. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Short burst???

Oh how times have changed for me.
    30 - 90 minutes of game time is a luxury. :(
  6. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

I have 'friends' on Steam who average upwards of 5 hours a day of game time.

NOT ME! :p 'friends.'
  7. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Unless that is their "job", they must not have a spouse willing to accept that. lmao

Have to put some time in the family.