Drivin' Me Nuts! - No Music in Time Crisis/TC: Project Titan

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by djhazardous, Mar 12, 2012.

1. djhazardous

djhazardous New Member

I have been trying to get the music working in these games for over three hours now to no avail.

I am running Windows 7 x64.

I have tried the following methods:

ePSXe 1.60 w/ Mooby2 cd disk image driver 2.8 with the following settings:

Repeat All CDDA Tracks (also tried with it off)
    Enable subchannel data
    Volume turned up

ePSXe 1.70 w/ internal CD/sound plugins with virtual drive mounting cue/bin.

This is the template for which I have been using/messing about with in order to try and get the music CDDA tracks working.

EVERY SINGLE METHOD I've tried delivers the same result. I get SFX but no music. It is driving me mad.

What is it I'm missing!?

People here have got it working:

http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=66233

I also followed these instructions without any success:

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65247

Please help me, I don't want this to beat me.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. djhazardous

djhazardous New Member

Almost 250 views but no replies? Comeon people! :(
  4. lagunareturns

lagunareturns Active Member

well what do you expect pirate, well that is what it look as you didnt try the real discs as you would be asking why my isos wont work instead as they were ripped without the music tracks....

so pirate read the forums rules no support since you have pirated, i reckon you deserve to mad at yourself for not realising this...

in case if i did jump the gun and you have legitimate disc of the game, try getting the physical disc working and then rerip it until it works with the iso you made...

also if you dont have the physical disc, dont try burning the iso you have downloaded, it doesnt have music data, it wont just magically appear when you burn it pirate and someone who cant even read the forum rules.... i mean the rules are there for a reason, its not to give support to bad isos/roms or ripped games that you can easily download and end up wasting our time
  5. Samor

Samor crill stotally tazy

let's not make assumptions beforehand....

djhazardous, are you sure that your images contain the CD audio tracks? You can verify by mounting them with a virtual cd tool and trying to play them as cd in a media player.
  6. Sovapex

Sovapex New Member

Hilarious how stupid you are. What do you expect him to do, go down to his nearest game shop and buy a BRAND NEW time crisis? A game nearly a decade old? Please, whether he bought it from Ebay or downloaded it from Piratebay, no money would go to Namco. So, why the hell not.
  7. lagunareturns

No I just do not want someone going to forums asking help for a game he has no idea that it is ripped, I mean he followed working instructions to get the game working...

Also I do not want the guy then asking back where he can download the proper rip because the proper rip is a rip you have done yourself...

Look, I do not expect you to buy it but hey if you want to pirate, go ahead I am not stopping you am I, all I am saying is why ask for support on a forum where when you join it says no support on piracy, why because why do we have to support someone who has clearly downloaded a copy without the music as the filesize was smaller and still assume it has music.\

Anyways I did provide support since I did say his copy is the problem and he has to get another but he has to be legit if he wants more support on these forums.
  8. lagunareturns

Also I see you have joined a forum to defend piracy for a game no longer available for purchase, but did you read the forum rules, I guess not...
  9. djhazardous

djhazardous New Member

Well the jokes on you because I own the ****ing disc. I actually bought the game with the gun when it first came out then again recently.

So for the record, go **** yourself.

I never did work out how to get the music to play though...
  10. Sovapex

Sovapex New Member

Your main gripe was that you thought he was a pirate, which he never even said he was. You flipped out like a little child. Plus, who gives a damn if he's a pirate, Namco certainly doesn't. If he downloaded the file and put it on a disc, then it's practically the same as having the original copy. Probably even better.

But alas, you and your horrible grammar are still going to sit there and cry about stupid stuff.

Half the things you say make no sense. You're so stupid.

Why would I care, if i only joined to 'defend piracy'? Stupid thing to even point out. Your logic is so flawed it looks like intelligence's suicide letter.
  11. Sovapex

Sovapex New Member

Me neither. Shame. I was looking for a nostalgia trip.