DS3 Pad Error

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by kaim146, Aug 21, 2016.

1. kaim146

kaim146 New Member

Let me start by saying that I'm new to SCP and PCSX2. I'm using my DS3 controller and it's connected, all the buttons and analogs work fine but I can't figure out why the DualShock 3 native mode is grayed out on my PCSX2 API list. I have lilypad svn 0.11.0 (R5875) in the plugins folder for my PCSX2 directory (I kept the original lilypad.dll on my desktop just incase). I've placed XInput1_3.dll into the main directory as the instructions for SCP says (Followed the install and update instructions thoroughly); the API remained grayed out, I changed the name and it was still grayed out. I've tried both the Win32 and Win64 XInput1_3.dll to no avail. I've attached a screenshot, although I have no idea if it'll be any help or not. I greatly appreciate any help with this issue.
    Sidenote: the "SCP_XInput1_3.dll" and "XInput1_3.dll" (both from Win64)were just placed there in my latest attempt to get the Dualshock 3 API
    PCSX2 DS3 Native.png
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement