edgbla's gpuBladeSoft

Discussion in 'PSX Plugin Questions & Troubleshooting' started by KrossX, Jul 21, 2011.

1. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

I wish edgbla would work on this more, the z-buffering looked very promising, even if it's on a per-game basis.
  2. dukejp

dukejp Member

3. superjupi

superjupi New Member

And of course without any of the features that have been dangled out tantalizingly for the last 3 years. I feel happy, yet very sad.
  4. dukejp

dukejp Member

I cant get to work both new plugins, you need a bunch of dlls, or the gtk3 libraries. Someone here can use it?

EDIT: the video plugin work ok, but i cant get the gui. But the cd plugins crash epsxe.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  5. zackboy

zackboy New Member

6. Exos

Exos New Member

Yeah I'm also interested in this plugin but cannot get the GUI to work. Tried various gtk3 libraries but none of them work, anybody willing to link the proper ones? Right now it gives me an error saying that "libwinpthread-1.dll" is missing.
  7. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

Yeah it kind of sucks but on the other hand it's nice to see the project is not dead after all. The "perspective-correct" texture mapping function looks kind of interesting though. I'm not sure though if it's worth the sacrifice in performance, considering how good I can make it look now with tapeq's tweak. What would REALLY sell me on this plugin would be z-buffering of course, for the most popular games like Spyro, Crash, MGS, Tekken, etc. Also I have a dream that one day we could add high-resolution custom textures to games. Also, draw-distance hacks for games like G-Police or any other game with low draw-distance.

Here it is, just extract it to the plugins folder http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?libwinpthread-1

Worked for me. What's really weird though is that some options like Internal resolution or texture filtering are greyed out. Does anyone know why?
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    Exos likes this.
  8. edgbla

edgbla Member

WARNING: some features are incomplete and disabled, will be finised and enabled in the future releases. :)
  9. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

Oh, alright, thanks for the info. :)

And keep up the good work!
  10. edgbla

edgbla Member

the most significant in this release is the quad renderer.
    Exos likes this.
  11. Exos

Exos New Member

Unfortunately it still doesn't work now it just shows nothing

Good to know that you are still working on this plugin, a lot of people praise it and I would love to try it out - it's just the gui that's been holding me up, searching for the correct gtk runtimes is a pain
  12. edgbla

edgbla Member

Exos likes this.
  13. Exos

Exos New Member

This one worked fine thanks.

EDIT: As for the plugin itself just a bit disappointed that the internal resolution is greyed out - the reason why I wanted this plugin in the first place. But apart from that the GUI is clean and nice with a detailed readme. I like it.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  14. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

15. emuzoid

emuzoid New Member

Thanks for the new release ebgla !!
  16. uVSthem

uVSthem New Member

Is anyone having problem with the GUI. I cannot seem to find a button to click to save the setting and exit the gui. Also does anyone have a link to download the CDR plugin?
  17. papermanzero

papermanzero New Member

The plugin is great! Thank you so much for the efforts.
    Unfortunately the internal resolution is greyed out.

Is it possible to share the algorithm for the the quad rendering, to implement it for e.g. in open source plugins (for sure with the reference to edgbla)
  18. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

I hope the next version won't take to long, as I want to see the quads renderer in a resolution higher than 1x1.^^
  19. papermanzero

papermanzero New Member

Hi everyone,

I am a little bit surprised about the internal resolution.
    Looking at that page:
    http://emu-russia.net/en/files/plugins/psx/

The site states that the internal resolution can be increased with some artifacts, however in my case the internal resolution modifications are greyed out. Does anybody know how to change that?
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  20. fischkopf

fischkopf Member

I tried setting the values manually in the .ini, although even then the resolution doesn't seem to increase.