ePSXe for android on LG G Flex

Discussion in 'pSX Discussion' started by Strykewulf, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Strykewulf

Strykewulf New Member

I dowlnoaded ePSXe for android to my LG G Flex. I got a valid bios file, and that works great. I downloaded Vagrant Story and put the .bin file in the isos folder in ePSXe. When I run game, it says now loading for about three seconds, then the app closes. If I hold the home button to pull up the phone task manager, ePSXe is still running, but the game won't load...help!
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. fivefeet8

fivefeet8 &-)---|--< Staff Member

Downloading games is your problem. If you have a bought copy you own, you can create the image yourself. Many game images online may not work properly because they were not ripped properly.

P.S. You may want to read the rules of the forums first. Stay away from discussions about downloading games.
  4. Strykewulf

Strykewulf New Member

I have the game disc, how do I rip it to my phone?? Didn't even know that was possible? My PSOne died, and can't find a reasonably priced one locally, plus I would like to be able to play it on the go...
  5. fivefeet8

fivefeet8 &-)---|--< Staff Member

You can use "isobuster" to create the image using your windows computer. It's fairly straight forward. Once the image has been made from the CD, you can load it to your phone by using a USB cable.