ePSXe just can't read the game

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by QikFix, Dec 29, 2016.

1. QikFix

QikFix New Member

Hello.

I was playing Digimon World 2 and when I finish a domain and returned to the city, the screen goes dark and the music ended.

"Ok then, no problem" I thought. "I just need to replace the BIOS file, or the GPU file, or SPU, or some DLL, or the .exe file crashed..."

None of this solved the problem.

"Okay..."

"Have to be the ISO file!" So I got other ISOs of the same game (same language). Nop...

"Daaaaamn..."
    So i tried to think about windows compatibility issues. Tried to put at windows XP, 7, etc (I use Windows 10 Pro 64 bits). I also tried to download a newer version of the emulator (I was usin the 1.7 and downloaded the 1.9). Again, none of this fixed the problem.

"WHATA...!"

Then i tried to run some crazy tests, like clean up the registers of my PC (CCleaner), clean navigation data. Nothing worked.

Now I'm here guys. I need your help to fix the emulator. There some DLL that was broken or something? I just don't know what to do anymore. I really appreciate any kind of help.

PS: I'm a NON 'HUE' brazilian gamer, so sorry my poor English.
    PS2: I attached a image with the log screen in the moment i start the game. I hope it's helpfull.

log_PS1.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. QikFix

QikFix New Member

So, i was looking for a fix, when i found this video:

It's solved my problem. I'll let the link here. Maybe ll help another people.