ePSXe NetPlay (CyberPad + Kaillera) 1.9.0 / 1.8.0 / 1.7.0 / 1.6.0

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by jimartin, Feb 20, 2012.

1. jimartin

jimartin Member

Hi,

Because the original site for PS4NET is down I uploaded it here.
    Also the official Killera site is down at the moment. Also uploaded here.
  2. Higrashi

Higrashi New Member

Hello everybody, I am new here so sorry if I'm doing something wrong. Me and my friends would like to play Tales of Eternia/Destiny 2 and Tales of Phantasia (fandub version) But whenever we use Kaillera client, it doesn't let the 3rd person move. We are using PS4NET and it works perfectly fine with p2p.
  3. jimartin

jimartin Member

P2P supports only 2 players. Use client Server Killera.
    Multitap is required for more than 2 players.
  4. GSRyker

GSRyker New Member

I find it funny that the last question asked here was another Tales question.

So, my friend and I have no issue connecting to each other in order to play this game via netplay using Cyperpad and Kaillera. We stay connected while playing Tales of Destiny for however long we want to sit there and watch one of us run around. That is, until we get into a random encounter. We desynch immediately. One of us will get a random encounter and the other will be running around on the map until he triggers a different encounter.

Is the game just not netplay viable, or have we done something wrong? If there is an alternative (Hamachi perhaps?), please let me know. I should be able to handle setting up any alternative you can throw at me short of remote access.
  5. GSRyker

GSRyker New Member

Hello? Anyone home?
  6. BinBad

BinBad New Member

Could anyone use ps4net ? i want to play Crash racing team with my 2 friends , we all pad 1 with the same setting , digital , when the game run, in the character selection , only me can move the cursor, my friend can't :( . Can any help ?
  7. mistamontiel

mistamontiel ..!!

8. jimartin

jimartin Member

Can you check now?
  9. Otsin

Otsin New Member

I appreciate your will to keep this thread going for 3 years now. I've been trying to play Super Puzzle Fighter II TURRRBBOOOO with my friend, and we've set everything up exactly as this guide says, the trouble is that we desync from the moment we start the game. Could it be a problem with Kaillera? The ISO not being compatible? Does resolution make any difference? Its a very intricate game, I wouldn't be surprised if it has problems keeping sync initially. I'd appreciate your input if you've tried this game.
  10. LordPowa

LordPowa New Member

The start button doesn't work when multitap is enabled. I need help badly with this, thank you.
  11. limbus

limbus New Member

Is it working with 1.9.25?
  12. DanteSSS333

DanteSSS333 New Member

Yeah, working without any issues
  13. sportyfox

sportyfox New Member

Hi. First post here. It seems like ePSXe 2.0 is not recognizing the netplay plugin anymore. Anyway around this or do we need to wait for a new version of the plugin?
  14. aNILEator

aNILEator New Member

15. sportyfox

sportyfox New Member

16. alexinho25

alexinho25 New Member

Nope.
    1.9.25 has many de-sync problems.
    I tested Crash bash and CTR with all the combinations of settings. It always de-synced.
    By the way, 1.9.0 and 2.0 work perfectly.
  17. metalslayer

metalslayer New Member

New feature Local Netplay (open)
    [​IMG]

How to use it?
  18. limbus

limbus New Member

I wish to know too :)

Is it more simpler than the old method?
  19. Thales Dupont

Thales Dupont New Member

Hello man i need some help here pls, i try to connect with my friend but i can't see his controling his character but he see my, ours connection is great its 22 ms for us but can you send yours controller configuration i don't khow how did you play crash bash with your friend. but the controller its diferenty for the client and host? pls if you can help me this is the conf i am using right now http://prntscr.com/blpjx6 http://prntscr.com/blpkzu http://prntscr.com/blpl8o the last one is the conf that my friend is using http://prntscr.com/blplfn and we are suing the exact video/sound/game can you help us?
  20. Navoletti

Navoletti New Member

i install the new emulator 2.05 and request a kaillera client...why?