EPSXe - "plugin" does not work

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by RayCodeCSC, Jun 16, 2017.

1. RayCodeCSC

RayCodeCSC New Member

Hello, I downloaded ePSXe Everything is how it is. But when I download a game like GameShark or Code Breaker, nothing goes wrong. Now I tried to download the Netplay plug-in, put it in there, and if I want to set it up, it will not appear. Do not you know why? Cheats do not go into it too (when I put them in the folder cheats). I am using version 2.0.5. And if I use PEC, too, nothing. I activate cheats, but there are no cheats in the game.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. FoxSevent

FoxSevent Not a Registered User

Yeah that one big mess you wrote there, i have no clue what you're on about.
    But for cheats, start a game, in epsxe select options - cheats and press download, ePSXe will download all available cheats for the game.
    Don't use PEC that's old and outdated
    If you want to write your own cheats.
    As for net play ePSXe has a local LAN netplay built in, just use that with kalliera or other LAN to NAT software.
  4. RayCodeCSC

RayCodeCSC New Member

Thank you very much, and I would like to ask about that netplay. I use to test PC and an android mobile. I created a server on my PC, but when I enter IP into an Android, it will write me that it connects and nothing more happens. The game does not start. (To be more specific, it's about Twisted Metal III.) Do not you know how I can play LAN? Could it be despite the hamachi?

And as far as the cheats are concerned, I tried it on the twisted metal 3, I tried the Primeval vehicle there, but it is not possible. It does not add up there. How to do it?