External programs for no$gba

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by IRCaveman, Jan 17, 2009.

1. ds_dude2009

ds_dude2009 New Member

hey i dont know if this is the right place to put this but iv got the no$gba v2.6a but on all my roms the sound is all choppy andi was hoping some one could tell me how i can stop this from doing this ( it only happens when i play nds roms i use it for REVIEW perpos only)
  2. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

Either use No$Zoomer, which has a Noise Suppression option, or No$Gba Noise Remover, which is in the first post of this thread.
  3. ds_dude2009

ds_dude2009 New Member

i know im a pain in the ass but i downloaded no$gba noise remover but it has a shed load of files that you install. wich one do i install to stop the cracerling on the roms ?
  4. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

Copy/Move all the files (you don't need to copy/move the .txt file) in the folder name "a" to your no$gba folder, then run no$gba and load up the game you want to play. After you have successfully run the game, run the a.exe file in you no$gba folder, then press L+Select button. If you don't like the sound result, then press those buttons again until you get the desire result.
  5. renz32

renz32 New Member

hello there... i just want to ask what the latest version of ngzoom is...and where can i get? (if possible, pls attach the file if you have it... :p) thanks
  6. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

The version number is the same for all version of NGZoom, which is 1.0.0.0. This means there is no such thing call NGZoom 1.0.0.1 or anything like that. If you find anyone posting 1.0.0.1, it's just 1.0.0.0. Don't ask me why it's the same version number for all version of NGZoom. You can try asking the author, but I doubt he will understand what you ask since he doesn't understand English.

Anyways, you can get the latest version here.
  7. Stranno

Stranno Member

No$PMP 4.0 out

Google says this

8. Alde

Alde New Member

Any particular reason why the OP hasn't been updated in such a long time? It still has No$Zoom as version 2.0.0.3
  9. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

Because the he doesn't go to this forum for a long time, too lazy to edit his post, etc...? But that shouldn't be a problem seeing as there are other thread(s) with the latest version.
  10. Friedstoeren

Friedstoeren New Member

after downloading the No$wtt (wait time tester) (Author: XANADU)
    i get a blue screen and after the rest, my windows 7 start a system recovery...
    i think there is a virus/rootkit in this download...
    plz ban this this tool and kill the developper....
    thanks.

sorry for my bad english...
  11. DreamerGuy49

DreamerGuy49 New Member

Hmemory.dll please
    u.u'
  12. jvhellraiser

jvhellraiser Member

New Cheat Code Editor (BETTER)

OK well i hope iam doing this the right way ^_^v.

well i have try your code cheat editor in usercheat.dat but when it loads
    it just crash and don't no why many is because i have to much cheats in there
    that the cheat edit utility you add totally goes bunkers on me and crash i try with
    other usercheat.dat with less codes and it read it but when i add the codes and save
    it corrupted the usercheat.dat file so i have find you a good better on code cheat editor
    for usercheat.dat with this one you add the codes save it and it wont crash and i believe
    this one is better the name of the program is funny!! its call R4cce and is the latest release
    hope you like it bye bye!!! ^_^v

ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY84FAUX
  13. masterdiki

masterdiki New Member

uh... guys... sorry if i'm asking such a stupid question but is there any text detection for no$gba?

well, I was curious if ATLAS V14 can help gamers to play japanese nds games (cause it's success in VN)

just, I need kinda like text detector clipboard for no$gba so ATLAS can translate Japanese into english...

sorry if I asking something weird. I don't know anything so I ask here. ^.^
  14. drwhojan

drwhojan Member

NO$GBA 2.6a - Debugger version

*snip*
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
  15. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

I'm pretty sure I've told you this before but cuz I'm not 100% sure I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I won't infract you but no$gba 2.6a is NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED!!!! especially not the commercial debugger version.
  16. drwhojan

drwhojan Member

I was not to sure if it is a NO$GBA 2.6a version debugger - but it was a shareware for home use ... , Not commercial
  17. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

2.6a in ANY form is not to be distributed. And if it was shareware then there was nothing debugger about it.
  18. drwhojan

drwhojan Member

Very strange - someone spent $15 for it , it is a debugger and also on it - it say's shareware ....

But the full version will be $1750 wow

no$gba - nocash gameboy advance / nintendo ds debugger

But this emulator is long sine dead - and i don't think they will be any more updates as it has bean along time - i think 2-3 years sinse

Good buy martin...
  19. D1M1TR1

D1M1TR1 Lurker, pretty much...

Even during these years of dormancy (no, it's not because it has been a long time that it can be considered dead),
    it's still ethically incorrect to distribute NO$GBA 2.6a for free without permission, even without the non-free debugger features.
  20. zeromus_

zeromus_ desmume coder

Please define the number of years after which it becomes ethically correct.