FBI: We need wiretap-ready Web sites -- now

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by GeominorAI, May 5, 2012.

1. GeominorAI

GeominorAI AI

Source: CNET
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Hard core Rikki

Hard core Rikki Super Moderator Staff Member Award Winner!

A marvelous proposition. Backdoors in all communication sites, software and messenging apps? And they even ask site operators and leading services to not oppose that law? Plus, circumventing backdoors would be treated as a felony? Why did this not cross the minds of the shadowy cabal before?
    Full support. This has to be the ultimate test in allegiance to the dollar flag.

This reminds, could this have any connection to the DHS stockpiling insane amounts of weaponry and roadblocks for use within mainland America? Whistleblwers suggest services are readying for the prospect of a nationwide uprising.
    Crazy times we live in, I know.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  4. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Friends i give you the prelude to the Internet dark ages.
  5. Radix865

Radix865 Tentacular

How can they ask that when most of those sites contain information of people outside the US too???oO This is bulls**t!

I think it's time for other countries to tell them to go f**k themselves, although I doubt it.
  6. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

I'm pretty sure any people the FBI might need to know about aren't actually stupid enough to use service this open and public and likely to be monitored and thus only the common everyday guy will get screwed over for petty nonsense.
  7. Radix865

Radix865 Tentacular

Well, the whole point is to just gain control over your everyday people, and we all know, knowledge is power... Even in our "free" society that's really what they want.
  8. Ahielia

Ahielia I'm sexy and I know it!

Like there isn't many backdoors available as it is.
  9. the_randomizer

the_randomizer Fluffy Animal Admirer

*Sigh* Words can't describe the fail this government has

[​IMG]
  10. unit666

unit666 *********

where the f are my Amendments.

1st Protects the freedom of religion, speech, and the press, as well as the right to assemble and petition the government.
    4th Prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause.

This countrey based are amendments off of natural rightes meening fundimental human rights certain basic rights that can not be denied by the government. I thot that is wat seperated us from the other countreys.
  11. Fadingz

Fadingz 代言人 Translator Junior Contributor Award Winner!

A. again, why is US getting info on everyone?
    B. as if attackers cannot get access to backdoors...
  12. Hard core Rikki

Hard core Rikki Super Moderator Staff Member Award Winner!

To protect its people against China.
    Someday they'll really say it with a straight face and swear on the head of their graverobber ancestors.
  13. Fadingz

So is US gonna ask for the access to the 'backdoor' of everyone?
    I thought there should be no prejudiced/enforcement in sexual orientation.
    I do not swing in that direction!

Anyways, how can they have backdoor access to people while no one even has the front door access...
    We cannot even know/monitor what the hell they are doing with the info.
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  14. Radix865

Radix865 Tentacular

I guess FBI got tired of some zucker-whatever knowing more about people than they do!:lol: And now they want a piece of that...
  15. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

Hey, they (Supreme Court) said we can be strip searched for ANY REASON.

Thankfully I'm a fat, middle aged, Caucasian male, nobody wants to see me butt naked. oO Hawt young women however might want to be concerned! :evil:

The US police now have the right to sexually harass anyone for any reason. :p

I guess they want people to have a reason to be police? :evil:
  16. Fadingz

I am so glad that XBox live should not be not taped, or the FBI would think that we are planning an attack by listening to the chat in BF, Halo, CoD, and etc.
  17. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Last Xbox Emu Author Moderator Emu Author

Gah, when will Americans ever learn?? The US was NEVER a free country to begin with, not in 1776, not in 1865, not in 1920, not ever! The constitution is just a piece of paper, and since when does a piece of paper protect your rights? Either you fight for those rights, or you get none, simple as that.

The government has been circumventing the constitution since 1913, when they enforced the federal income tax. To this day, it is unconstitutional to have ANY sort of income tax except on corporate gains and there is absolutely NO law saying that you must pay this tax (I'll believe it when I see it). The problem is that Americans are so unaware of the fact that they are being robbed blind, that they could lose their citizenship overnight while being dazed in front of the idiot box known as the TV because they're too worried about what's going on with Kim Kardashi-cuunt!

Sorry for ranting, but it's baffling how people cannot see how the US is heading towards becoming one big police state since 9/11/2001...

I await proof of any REAL terrorists :rolleyes: