Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster

Discussion in 'General Screenshots' started by Yeloazndevil, Jan 18, 2014.

1. the_randomizer

the_randomizer Fluffy Animal Admirer

I dunno, hopefully someone will release a patch to replace it with the original, I like that much better.
  2. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

well I did check out the files for FFX HD its in a big psarc file that you can easily extract and replace the music with the original music and repack the file...of course only possible if you have a cfw ps3. Too bad SE didn't give us the option to choose the soundtrack we wanted like in other FF remakes/ports.
  3. kenmasters1983

kenmasters1983 Member

come on guys. square enix did us all a favor by releasing the game on the ps3 in HD..i'm glad they changed the background music..maybe they just wanted to add something new to the mix who know's.

which release was that in yeloazndevil? i've only played the GBA remake's i'm still in the dark on the remake's. havent played the pc versions of old FF's either?
  4. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

Final Fantasy 3 psp let you change the music to the original famicom music, Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection let you change the music to the SNES music. Thats what I remember off the top of my head not sure about the FF4 remake on DS or the FF5/6 'remake' on ios/android.