Game News / Trailers

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by Gladiator@, Mar 30, 2010.

1. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

Ouuuuuuh. Capcom is going to sue someone.

2. Hyuga

Hyuga Classic Games Lover

For what? Somebody making a survival horror game?
  3. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Its definitely similar, but its not sue material, i love it! That said i already sent them an email, i hope it has a female main character as well, i'd rather run around with a chick in spandex rather then a guy in spandex :p.
  4. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Bethesda released a trailer showing off the current state of SnapMap. It was originally very limited, but it got some cool stuff added over time.
    This might be a good opportunity to see what modders/builders were able to create:

This comes after the latest update which added some free stuff to multiplayer + snap map:
  5. Strike105X

^Out of curiosity can you play offline with the bots ?
  6. Thanakil

You can play Solo against bots, but you cannot play without internet connection.
    I imagine console players would love having offline bots. They wouldn't need PS Plus and Xbox Live Gold to use them.
  7. Thanakil

Grim Dawn is getting another free content patch this week, adding their third rogue-like dungeon in the game. It'll also be coming with a patch tuning classes/items/etc. Buffing weaker class powers, adding new items for the new dungeon, new bosses, stuff like that.

The developers have also confirmed a new class with 2 new masteries for an expansion coming in 2017. It sounds like it won't be the only class added, if I get that right.
    It seems to focus on ranged combat with a bit of melee, elemental damage and traps.
    [​IMG]
  8. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

Ooh, I'm excited. It's just Stardew Valley has sucked up all my time and poor Victor Vran hasn't seen any play time recently, and I want to finish Victor Vran before playing Grim Dawn (which I have on GOG.)
  9. Thanakil

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is available in "Early Access" for PC/Windows 10 and Xbox One. It should be available to anyone who preordered the digital version of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition.
    The first Halo Wars attempted to bring the RTS genre to the 360 back in 2009. To drum up some interest for the sequel, Microsoft is doing a remaster of the first game and bringing it to Xbone and PC.

From what I've read, it controls fine and performance is alright. It doesn't give you a lot of options, with resolution only giving you 1080p (by default) and the ability to toggle a "high resolution" checkbox (giving you 4K).
    But as a 360 game, it probably doesn't NEED many options. As long as it runs and controls fine, it should be enjoyable for big Halo fans.
  10. Samor

Samor Foundry

a remaster? funny as the game also had BC on XB1. There's not a lot of games to have both.
  11. Strike105X

Its probably because they want to get the pc crowd more invested in it as well. Ot being an ms game something tells me they had the ground work already done for the pc port with most of their exclusives just in case, its just a hunch though.
  12. Thanakil

I'm curious to see how it'll sell on PC. Last thing MS said about Halo on PC was that they were interested in bringing the spin-offs (like this) but not the main series.
    We'll see if they change their mind, and if PC sales might help them change their mind.
  13. Samor

Samor Foundry

Samor Foundry suspects Halo 6 will be Play Anywhere and launch around the Scorpio.
  14. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

15. Thanakil

Free Holiday Update for Shadow Warrior 2
  16. kakashi919

kakashi919 Member

Hmmm... it's kinda sad when people gotta say an update is free. I mean, understand having to pay for a big expansion, some dlc...but paying for some "updates" is kinda sad. :(
  17. Thanakil

Well, I mention it because it is a bit of a small DLC. "Free content update" would be more accurate.
    kakashi919 likes this.
  18. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

How about Street Fighter 5 costing $60, seasons of fighters costing $20 and $30, is that the future of fighting games? Poor games with no story or arcade mode, at least in the beginning, and tacked on DLC?

And I thought paying $20 for Blazblue Chronophantasma was bad enough, at least they weren't gouging us that bad...yet... :(
  19. kakashi919

kakashi919 Member

The problem I have with Street Fighter 5 is that they lied about being able to unlock everything with fight money. And if I knew that it was gonna turn out this way I would never have bought it. One of the main reasons I don't spend a lot of money one games is because of all these DLC and season pass nonsense. Updates and having events is one thing, hell I don't even mind expansions but I don't like the idea of having to purchase DLC almost every 2-3 months.
  20. Samor

Samor Foundry

...wake me up when it has a proper arcade mode and I might consider it when it's on sale.