Gameshark cheats for Pokemon Emerald?

Discussion in 'Visualboy Advance Discussion' started by Crap, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Crap

Crap New Member

Well, i tried fo e.g with theese cheats:
    Battle mew(Select+L)

AE45D79E2DF6
    06B6AA5A3903
    AE45D79E2DF6
    805C1D31C295

But i didn't work ..
    Is there a eror or something 'm doing wrong :???:
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Spacy

Spacy VBA 2 developer Emu Author

4. Crap

Crap New Member

That didn't help :S ..

Are you gonna out the whole code in there like this:
    AE45D79E2DF6
    06B6AA5A3903
    AE45D79E2DF6
    805C1D31C295

or like this:

AE45D79E2DF606B6AA5A3903AE45D79E2DF6805C1D31C295

Or put just one of them ??
  5. PRprince

PRprince da Real ROMshady

are u asking 4 help making codes or finding codes ?
  6. pokemonhacker_

pokemonhacker_ New Member

GamesharkSP codes are perfectly supported, but as the ones you are using are (obviously) encrypted, you MUST enter at least the VERY FIRST line of (m) code (which MUST starts with an '9') (but you could also just enter the whole (m) code, even if it's not totally needed, it can't hurt). In your case, the needed line of the (m) code, to add at the start of your code list, is '9266FA6C 97BD' (found it by googling). This is needed, for all codebreaker/gbasp encrypted codes, because this 1st line of the (m) code is actually the seed used for the code decryption... Without it, VBA (or even the real hardware) can't decrypt the other codes, and nothing will work as expected.

Then you just enter your codes line by line, doesn't matter if you put a (or several) space(s) between the address (first 8 digits) and the value (last 4 digits) of a code line, as long as every line has exactly 12 digits (we're in hexadecimal, so a,b,c,d,e or f count as a digit of course). It also doesn't matter if you enter them all at once (in the same input that the (m) code, or in a new one), or if you put every single line in seperate 'input boxes', as long as when you look at the 'cheat list', all the lines are in the good order (ie. (m) code first, then all the codes lines in the same order than they are displayed on the net).

And of course, as GamesharkSP == CODEBREAKER, use the 'codebreaker' option of VBA to enter your codes, and not the Gameshark one...

After that, if the code still doesn't work, there can be several reasons :
    The code is bogus.
    The code is not meant to be used with this game.
    The code is not meant to be used with this region/version of the game (ie., is 99.999% of the cases, jap codes won't work on us games, and codes for a pokemon game version 1.0 won't work on the 1.1 version of the game).
    And I can't do anything about it (you then have to search verified & tested code for your specific game, or even better, find your own codes ;) ).
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  7. Forgotten

Forgotten Emu author Emu Author

Well, I think codes should work correctly no matter where you input them (CBA, GSA, GSASP, AR). I think the dialog code will try to guess what type of code you entered depending on how big the tokens are (8 4, 8, 8, 16, 12)...
  8. jr.gong

jr.gong New Member

when u enter the code it works .................... but hw do u fight mew
  9. Dragonflame6

Dragonflame6 New Member

Mew Gameshark code for visalgameboy

If you want to catch mew or defeat it...

Here...

25214170 0AB256A2
    4DBED8A6 0E000A38
    2E7B7A58 D0781742
    D52902CA 343CF38A

Just copy it... And insert it into gameshark codes
    then go into grass...
    And if you need any gameshark pokemon codes just ask me on this website...
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  10. PRprince

u shoulda just gave im a wild encounter code . and give him a list of the poke's codes so he can experiment with catching different kinds of poke not just mew

besides mew is gai lol

his edge of leaning any tm/hm (which was in the first poke roms that came out) dousnt matter anymore as one can just overide any attk on any poke now.
  11. Dragonflame6

Dragonflame6 New Member

12. PRprince

i sorta ment pm him with it :D
  13. romeoondaline

romeoondaline New Member

everytime i try to do the mew code it just slows down
    can any1 help me
  14. genociderick03

genociderick03 New Member

Are there any pokemon gameshark codes for the visualboy advance to retrieve items???
  15. bob harris

bob harris New Member

16. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

I don't know why the direct link doesn't work.. Go here and later to "Pro Action Replay Codes".
  17. The Greatest

The Greatest New Member

Just decrypt the codes and enter them as RAW codes.
  18. macaco

macaco New Member

Hey guys, I'm really inexperienced to the whole code gameshark stuff. Is this the place where i would put in the codes i find on the web? [​IMG]

And if so, im guessing i click on "Gameshark", then with the window that popped up, i put the description (if i want right?) and then i put the code right? Now lets say... this code:

General Gameshark codes
    [M] Must Be On
    9266FA6C97BD
    905B5ED35F81
    B76A68E5FAB1

Gain 5000 Exp (Press R+A whilst Exp. is Displayed)

A744170AA996
    9B540825258E

[M] <- what is M? that code under "[M] Must Be On" MUST be written before any other code?... and then i put the code of 'Gain 5000 Exp' right?

So lemme try to get this straight.... one finds a code in the web for that game they want, for isntance for me now is pokemon, and if the code section says a code with [M]... one must put that code first, in order for it to work right? Once that is done, the code should work right?

Please tell me if im right, Thank you for your attention.:thumb:
  19. nhahtdh

nhahtdh New Member

You should read the file from top to bottom, put the [m] or must be on , that called the master code to activate a "road" to access to modified many other things. The put another [M] code from the section which have the code you need to use. After doing all that things, input the code you want(I'm not sure but the code look as if they are code breaker). Do as the instruction tell you. you should modify the button L and R(please note L and R button not a button on the keyboard and you have to configure them) for easier use. and push them as the instruction said.
  20. yoyo158

yoyo158 New Member

do you know any more:angry:
  21. arghblah

arghblah i am not a person

Do not bump old topics!