.GME Save File?

Discussion in 'pSX Discussion' started by StrikeBlader, Sep 29, 2016.

1. StrikeBlader

StrikeBlader New Member

Hello. I'm trying to play Final Fantasy Tactics using a Save Game I downloaded from GameFAQs.

It can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197339-final-fantasy-tactics/saves

Under the description "Start Chapter 1 with Cloud in your party, fully-equipped."

My PSX is version 1.13, and I'm using the USA Version of the game.

I'd really apprecaite if someone could help me use this Save.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. SolisX

SolisX Member

Hello StrikerBlader,

You're provably better off starting off with a new save. Final Fantasy Tactics was an anti cheat system which will cause the game to freeze in shops, party members to leave your party and delete items your not suppose to have if it detects your using cheats.

You can use the job point glitch with out any problems.
  4. StrikeBlader

StrikeBlader New Member

I appreciate the advice, but that's really not the answer I'm looking for. The whole point is that I'd like to try and use the Save.

I'm obviously still interested in playing the game, but if I can get Cloud early, I'd like to try that. If the game punishes me for it, then I'll just start again.

Does anyone know how I can use it?
  5. SolisX

SolisX Member

Hello StrikerBlader,

Rename the uploaded file to card 1.mcd then run pSX and select card 1.mcd for memory card 1.

Attached Files:

StrikeBlader likes this.
  6. StrikeBlader

StrikeBlader New Member

This is certainly a step in the right direction, as I was able to run this file just fine!

What I want is to begin Chapter 1 with Cloud in the party, which is what I linked above.
  7. StrikeBlader

StrikeBlader New Member

I can see this is going nowhere.