Golden Sun Transfer Data on VisualBoyAdvance

Discussion in 'Visualboy Advance Discussion' started by pahb22, Sep 15, 2008.

1. pahb22

pahb22 Jus do it

Ok so i just finished Golden sun and i'm ready to start Golden Sun: The Lost Age, the question is how do i enable the transfer data on Golden Sun 1 i tried pressing L+R+Left on the Dpad and then press B on the black screen but it doesn't work i tried pressing R + Left on the Dpad and the START but that one doesn't work too, i'm i doing something wrong? i really want to pass my party to Golden Sun 2 but i can't do it if the transfer data option doesn't appeared on the the game, anyone been able to enable the transfer data option on Golden Sun 1?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. es3ado

es3ado Member

At the title screen, you have to hold-press R + Left, then (while holding R + Left) press B.

Of course, there's the hardware limitation of the keyboard (you can't press more than two keys from the same group at the same time)

Use different groups of keys or assign R and Left to the same key of your keyboard.
  4. pahb22

pahb22 Jus do it

At the title screen, you have to hold-press R + Left, then (while holding R + Left) press B.

Of course, there's the hardware limitation of the keyboard (you can't press more than two keys from the same group at the same time)

Use different groups of keys or assign R and Left to the same key of your keyboard.[/QUOTE]

thx es3ado !!! it work! now to start Golden Sun the lost age!
  5. PedrosPizza

PedrosPizza New Member

How did you do it?
    Could you please make a step by step way on how to do it... coz it doesn't work for me...
    I'm using VBA by the way...
  6. SKULL_KRUSHER

SKULL_KRUSHER New Member

I beat the game, have a cleared save, and i can get to the password screen, i type in the password but it always says invalid. ive checked all 3 of them over and over again they're the exact same. any help?
  7. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Member

You need to use VBA Link. Just a plain VBA doesn't transfer anything.