GT2 memcards & saves

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by bla, Feb 28, 2003.

1. bla

bla New Member

I play GT2 PAL on epsxe 151 and when I try to save a game in a mem card inside a save state I can´t use the second one. I red in the help file something about mem cards in save states being different (temp.000 and temp.001). I can use the first one though.
    Can someone help?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. SkyeHack

SkyeHack Cpl in U.S. Marine Corps

you have to escape the game and then click to save under what save stat manually by using the mouse. if you do it in game you'll just overwrite the default which is the first savestat. am i right?
  4. bla

bla New Member

The problem isn´t the save state but the mem card inside it. A save state records your position as well as the mem card so the mem card inside the mem card directory is actually different from the one in the save state wich is that temp.000 or temp.001.

My problem is that I can´t save in the second mem card when I load a save state. I get a "not enough empty blocks". I don´t know if I have something in the second but since it is a temp.001 type of mem card I can´t edit it because I simply don´t know where it is. If it is inside the save state file I believe it is impossible.
    Any solutions?