[Help] - Can't get ISO to work -ePSXe

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by otakuera, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otakuera

otakuera New Member

I cant get ISO file to run on PSemu 1.0.2 or ePSXe 1.5.2. I tried differ combination of SPU with Img, ISO and CDR pluggin but cant get it run any ISO file. But when I run it from the CD-ROM it work fine on all the game.

On PSemu > load ISO > get black screen and stayed there.
    On ePSXe > load ISO > get the same thing.
    On ePSXe Launcher > load ISO > The Sony logo and that Bass sound start on a white screen (like how it does on a real Playstation) but it stall after that, it doesnt load the game.

I use Win ISO v5.3 to convert my game to ISO. is cus of my iso file? anybody else have this problem. or anybody know any working pluggin to play iso file. I use it in Windows XP.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Betamax

Betamax Resident Movie Critic Contributors

4. Shiori

Shiori :3 Contributors

Try Mooby's ISO plugin. Personally, I don't like to use Run ISO. You might also want to make .bin files (preferably with a cue sheet for CD Audio) instead for best results.
  5. Waruboy

Waruboy New Member

Use daemon tools
  6. SSJ4 Gogeta

SSJ4 Gogeta New Member

If u got time, try using CDrwin in making ISO images then after that just use "run from iso" command. It always run fine with mine and I'm using the old WIN98 SE edition as my operating system.
  7. otakuera

otakuera New Member

I used the batard.psxfanatics.com to convert my games to iso. and its working great, I guess win ISO v3.0 sucked. Mooby's ISO plugin work now but I use Run ISO its able to run .bin, .cue, .img and .iso and it seems to be more stable. Thanks for the help.
  8. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80 New Member

Blindread can make iso of the scratch CD,isobuster is easy to use but of ur cd got prob. iso creation can't be proceed
  9. G-Pitts

G-Pitts Whats Up Doc!

10. xAix

xAix New Member

you know whats the problem iso turn up to be blank screen ? well its because u use the bloody WINISO 5.3 to make your iso. Ive encoutnered the same problem .. so i tried different software to make iso and it worked ;) use Fantom CD or ISOBUSTER ... winiso are just for PC-CDROM games .. not PS
  11. Prafull

Prafull Active Member

Why restarting discussion in an old thread ?
    closed anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.