Help - Pokemon Black, "save data could not be accessed"

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by Khai, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Khai

Khai New Member

So I've been playing Pokemon Black on Desmume for quite some time now, and the speed of the game was just killing me. I wanted a faster alternative - No$GBA seemed to be the better answer. I converted my .dsv file to a .sav file using the "Export Save File" feature on Desmume. I then put that .sav file into the battery folder and ran the game. The .sav file and the game itself have the same name, I assure you (I read somewhere that they have to have identical names). I got an error that said "the save data could not be accessed." I've done everything I can. I've tried every single savetype and restarted the game, over and over, only to get the same result. I have the .INP file in my No$GBA folder. Every possible solution seems to not work - and yes, I've read the FAQ that you guys have here. Maybe I read something wrong, or there's another solution - whatever it is, I need help to fix this problem. Thanks a ton.

BTW, this is my first post, so if it's in the wrong place, don't feel shy to tell me where to move it. Once again, thanks a lot.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. D1M1TR1

D1M1TR1 Lurker, pretty much...