So I've been playing Pokemon Black on Desmume for quite some time now, and the speed of the game was just killing me. I wanted a faster alternative - No$GBA seemed to be the better answer. I converted my .dsv file to a .sav file using the "Export Save File" feature on Desmume. I then put that .sav file into the battery folder and ran the game. The .sav file and the game itself have the same name, I assure you (I read somewhere that they have to have identical names). I got an error that said "the save data could not be accessed." I've done everything I can. I've tried every single savetype and restarted the game, over and over, only to get the same result. I have the .INP file in my No$GBA folder. Every possible solution seems to not work - and yes, I've read the FAQ that you guys have here. Maybe I read something wrong, or there's another solution - whatever it is, I need help to fix this problem. Thanks a ton. BTW, this is my first post, so if it's in the wrong place, don't feel shy to tell me where to move it. Once again, thanks a lot.