Help.........

Discussion in 'PCSX2 Forum' started by piyushsaxena, Mar 22, 2008.

1. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

HI ppl,
    I m new to this emulating stuff so plz treat me like a dummy if ur tryin to help me............see i broke my ps2 and i wanna play budokai 3 on my comp now.......i hav the original disc and all but when i start emulating sing pcsx2t the game screen remains black and the output screen stops with a message counter 5 counter write 0 and itz written on the top no patches found i followed all the things to configure my emulator from the X reaper's page and i have the bios too....

My comp specs are :
    2 GB Ram
    Vista
    M not sure abt Graphics card but is quite new cos it can support crysis game
    DVD reader
    Intel Core 2 Duo

Plz help and sorry if i broke any rules,i hope this is the right thread
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Fadingz

Fadingz 代言人 Translator Junior Contributor Award Winner!

can you post a screenshot of the error?

and have you tried other games yet?
  4. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

Btw bios is frm my own PS2................
  5. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

Ya i have tried Tenkaichi 3 and it works but itz not mine and i wanna play Budokai :'( and i saw budokai 3 in compat list....
  6. Fadingz

use pcsx2.exe, not pcsx2t.exe
  7. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

Ya i tried that too,again with same results.........
  8. Fadingz

try to make an ISO from the DVD disc.
    What plugins are you using?
  9. GeominorAI

GeominorAI AI

Judging from your screenshot in which your pcsx2.exe executable is 2064KB, and that you followed the instructions from the "Reaper X" site, you appear to have an old version of the emulator and, likely as well, old plugins.

The official WIN32 PCSX2 0.9.4 release is 2072KB and has generally increased in size per each new svn build.

For the official release of PCSX2, see
    PCSX2.net - Downloads.

For the latest SVN builds (unsupported), see
    PCSX2.net - Downloads.

For the latest version of GSdx, which appears to be your graphics plugin of choice, see
    http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-questions-troubleshooting/97657-gsdx.html.

Edit: Apparently, it actually indicates the version to be 0.9.2 in the console log as well. Q.E.D. in either case.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  10. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

welll i have tried 0.9.4 too but i'll try again wid all those new plugins n all, dow e have a patch for Budokai 3???Cos i dont have one

Well wen i use 0.9.4 for Playin Tenkaichi 3 the game suddenly exits And a message cmez that windows has detected a problem and pcsx2 shuts down...........:(????I put all those plugins and everythin in the plugins folder and then put them in the main folder too but itz still not workin.........

yes,One thing is that tenkaichi doesnt cme in 0.9.2,cos wen i start playin the game as in the fight starts the whole screen goes black and it fades out...........

and i also used an iso still not workin!!!!!!!!!

Any clue????
  11. sandis

sandis New Member

I have a same problem....when i go to file- run CD/DVD and then show me next:

[​IMG]

the patch dont work property

how can i fix this problem?
  12. GeominorAI

GeominorAI AI

sandis, the title of your ISO is clearly shown as "Dragon.Ball.Z.Budokai.3.AF.Pal.PS2.DVD-Lord," which returns a torrent download upon a search engine query.

This forum does not support piracy. Support for your game in this forum is hereby revoked.

---

piyushsaxena, have you ensured that all the additional DLL files are placed in the root PCSX2 directory, and that the plugins are placed in the plugins directory?

See http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-official-forum/101343-running-pcsx2-guide-noobs.html for common emulator troubleshooting tips.

If all else fails, run and post the output of http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-official-forum/102338-bug-reporter.html for further assistance.
  13. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

I highly doubt if itz plugin probs,cos or else Tenkaichi wuldnt have worked,but im gonna reinstall everythin and m gonna ask my friend for his Budokai 3 and try...anywayz u see my the prob wid my PS2 was burnt lens or smethin so i dont think that shud have affected the bios file and all.............i m also gonna try and dump bios frm friends PS2.............and ya are u ppl sre there are no patches cos that output thing says no patches found......................

Ya i reinstalled and i got sme error when i started configurin The error message was smethin like NPP tools not found............wat is dat??

kk i figured out everythin as in im able to play Tenkaichi 3 well (It runs at around 20% to 25%),but budokai still dud
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  14. piyushsaxena

piyushsaxena Indianoob

kk ppl problem was my CD m able to use my frndz CD probably my CD was damaged......thankz a lot tho....

YA...admin u shuld probably close this thread and uh thankz
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2008