How do you get your GameCube BIOS/BootMenu/IPL to work with Dolphin?

Discussion in 'Dolphin Discussion' started by Thermonuclear, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Thermonuclear

Thermonuclear King of Nukes |\/\/\/\/|

Hello I just managed to dump my GameCube BIOS/BootMenu/IPL, and was just wondering how can I get it to work with the latest revision of Dolphin I want to make YouTube videos of my GameCube games at a resolution of 2560 x 1600 with an aspect ratio of 16:10 @30FPS then compress them with the H.264 Codec, until I finally realized I can fool everyone into thinking that I am really running a GameCube game at such a resolution on a real GameCube. The reason they'll believe it, because last I checked ther wasn't a single video on YouTube that was about an HD Version of any GameCube game running on dolphin while booting the game from the GameCube BIOS/BootMenu/IPL that's how I plan to make my videos more convincing! But anyways I would really appreciate any help given on trying to get my recently dumped GamCube BIOS/BootMenu/IPL to work with the latest revision of Dolphin just like when people boot their Wii or GameCube games through Dolphin on YouTube.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. D1M1TR1

D1M1TR1 Lurker, pretty much...

According to this post, the IPL dumps should be located in Sys\GC\<region>\ipl.bin.
  4. Thermonuclear

Thermonuclear King of Nukes |\/\/\/\/|

Woah thanks man that helped out alot, at first I thought nobody would even respond!