I can't believe this is still around...

Discussion in 'AdriPSX Discussion' started by Roor, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Roor

Roor Emu author Emu Author

I can't believe that there's still an "AdriPSX" section in this forum...
    The emu haven't received a "real" update for ages... and there's a lot of better stuff out there...

Anyway...

Begining this month, now that I finished the beta for another project, I'll dedicate it to a new and improved AdriPSX.
    After that, I'm planning to move my attention to emulators running on mobile platforms (IOS&Android...&XNA).

I haven't touched AdriPSX's blog yet, but I'll be the links to the latest "pretty unknown" beta, and putting everything up to date along this month.

I want to thank you all for you support!

Roor
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Bill_gates

Bill_gates Linux's worst nightmare..

After youre finished with AdriPSX would you consider posting the source?
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the project :)
  4. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Shadow of nothing... Staff Member Moderator Emu Author

AdriPSX, the first serious PSX emu I ever used. Glad the author is still alive.
  5. emuzoid

emuzoid New Member

Ha I remember AdriPSX was my fallback emulator when ePSXe had problems with a game back in the day. I remember it seemed fast and stable although compatibility wasn't as good as ePSXe.
  6. the_randomizer

the_randomizer Fluffy Animal Admirer

The only thing next to happen in the emulation scene is Zsnes 2.0 getting released. Still, didn't think AdriPSX was still alive oO

Show Spoiler
    Zsnes 2.0, still being worked on? That's the most hilarious thing I've heard all day
  7. 705EmuerChad

705EmuerChad RetroGeek1989

Hey. Still luv PS1 bcuz of the wiiiide variety of family and Great sports games/cues that were/are available on a PC emulator! :)
    Games back then, 1996-2000 were waaay ahead of their time. Kinda like Mattel's IntelliVision from 1979/80.
  8. madocter

madocter New Member

Will you consider focus on online playing ? since is not so easy do it with PSX as with Project64K . on psx so especific configuration required.

regards

#

Someone can tell me what adantages have AdriPSX comparing to Epsxe and the rest ?