i"d like to see some pics of the nvidia shield tv in action

Discussion in 'PC Games Screenshots' started by kenmasters1983, Jun 6, 2015.

1. kenmasters1983

kenmasters1983 Member

pics of the shield tv in action would be awesome, pics of emulators in action or pc games would be sweet!
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

I am impressed at dolphin on android, perfect for 30fps GC games. Needs more work for 60fps
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    kenmasters1983 likes this.
  4. fivefeet8

fivefeet8 &-)---|--< Staff Member

Here's a video I made of Retroarch using the Bsnes core running Yoshi's Island. I recorded using my HTC One M8 phone at 60 FPS. I've tried other special chip games on this core with the Shield TV and all run full speed. Amazingly, even the Tegra K1 tablet was not able to run this emulation core at full speed for these games. Also, the Bsnes core is the only emulator that emulates the SA1 chip fully.

kenmasters1983 likes this.
  5. kenmasters1983

kenmasters1983 Member

cool, could you do a video of dolphin running tenkaichi 3 or the last story on the shield tv running at 720p res, and regular resolution any 3d rpgs like xenosaga chronicles thats stressful would be nice. ive got a cheap kyocera hydro vibe and i can run tenkaichi 3 at 15fps second...lol,

any videos you make of it running various apps would be awesome too,
  6. fivefeet8

fivefeet8 &-)---|--< Staff Member

Most of the newer PC title ports are not available yet to record gameplay, but I'm having a blast running various emulators. Here is GlideN64 on Android running Yoshi's Story.

Enable 60 fps Youtube play. ;)