Ignore list?

Discussion in 'Website-Related Feedback' started by blueshogun96, Jul 27, 2016.

1. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Shadow of nothing... Staff Member Moderator Emu Author

Back in the previous days, the user had what was called an "ignore list". Now, I don't seem to have a list I can check for that. I'm asking because I came back, and I suddenly found snickothemule on my ignore list? Wtf? He's one of the last peeps I'd ever ignore here! Probably done by that Danish feminist who hacked my account earlier.

Is there an ignore list? Or do I only know who's ignored if/when I see a post from them? Thanks.

Shogun.

EDIT: There's others that are set to ignore, but I can't see who they are at all.

EDIT2: Nevermind, I found it. I'm still not used to the new layout. I don't have sufficient privileges to delete my own thread (at least not with the new layout it seems), so anyone else can do the honours.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. ElijahTW

ElijahTW NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

The whole idea of an ignore list just screams "I'm a social justice warrior, I need my safe space" to me.
  4. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

even through the ignore list existed before SJW and social media :p

well since you really aren't a staff member you don't have the ability to delete your own threads
  5. ElijahTW

True enough, but the SJWs evolved from the kinds of people who would want to be able to hide anything that offends them.
  6. blueshogun96

I remember deleting my own threads since 2004-05. Dunno where that functionality went. Other than that, I still have mod powers in the Xbox forums.

Yeah, you'd think that, but if SJWs knew how to ignore certain people, they probably wouldn't be working so damn hard on trying to silence, censor or intimidate you instead. As much as I hate social media, I noticed that instead of blocking politically incorrect people like Tom Leykis, they'd rather have him censored or banned. This is the behaviour I've noticed from them. It's as if they want someone to "trigger" them so they have more shit to bitch about how they are oppressed and all that BS. It must be a way to constantly reaffirm their belief set through anecdotes rather than logic.

Shogun.
  7. Hard core Rikki

Hard core Rikki Super Moderator Staff Member Award Winner!

It's in your personal details page, listed as 'people you ignore'.
  8. blueshogun96

Yup, damage undone.
  9. ElijahTW

That's not what they need. What they need is to throw away their computer and live in a padded room 24/7 so nothing can trigger them, except the padding being a little too white, I suppose.

The thing I hate most is that I can't be left-leaning politically without being grouped with the crazy fringe groups. SJWs for sure, feminists, BLM... the list goes on.
  10. blueshogun96

Yeah, you can say that again. And lol, the padding being too white. That's rich.

Shogun.
  11. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Did i made it on your ignore list ? XD

I mean, I'd be really surprised if my choices in avatars and sigs didn't end up pissing them of lol.
  12. blueshogun96

Nope. You didn't have an avatar setup when you left anyway.

Shogun
  13. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Ah, so the hacking happened when i left ? Well glad you got you account back :p.
  14. blueshogun96

Yeah, while you were gone, someone actually *paid* to get my info to hack me. That's the funny part, YOU PAID for that shit! But hey, your haters are your biggest fans, and your fans will pay to get close to you!

Shogun.