(Input plugin) nuvee psx controller

Discussion in 'PSX Plugin Questions & Troubleshooting' started by shalma, May 25, 2011.

1. shalma

shalma Discontinued Emu Author

Yes, I remember you. :)

Take whatever you need. Much of it should be shared (actual guncon, mouse cores). The real DInput polling would be your area with XBox though.

If you've got specific questions, launch them. ;)

(I turned off PMs because... of private reasons) :p
  2. Killervin

Killervin New Member

I dont remember it mentioned it or not before, but only 16:9 pcsx2 mode give the good X values in games. This isn't a problem for me at least, just for your information.
  3. shalma

@madmab
    notaz already did a Guncon (likely more accurate version) here:
    http://notaz.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/gitweb...it;h=4c08b9e7dd350a48fc3e0515913d6ccc8b15e5ae

If you try pSX's (accurate? seems high) guncon, you'll find that Time Crisis is not-so-accurate with the shots. Which is why the profiles are invented. But I think notaz found a working version with his code.

@killervin
    Can't fix that one (with win32 cursor). PCSX2 devs need to draw their own gpu cursors.
  4. shalma

5. slaaron

slaaron New Member

Hello,

trying to drop the sensitivity , working in wingun directinput :)

some problem with accuracy (time crisis zone) but able to play :thumb:
  6. John Peterson

John Peterson New Member

7. blue_fAng

blue_fAng New Member

I am playin Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (the only game i have), but when I hit the mouse buttons it doesnt do anything.
    I've tried many different settings but it doesnt work.
    For example: Port 1: Guncon. Crisis zone profile and hit acquire. Left:Trigger. Right: A. Middle: B. Raw Input. I dont know what else im missing.
    I downloaded different versions of the plugin and it is the same, and my mouse is serial.
    Please can you tell me if theres anything wrong? And sorry being a noob:dead:
  8. unistuff

unistuff New Member

Time Crisis: Crisis Zone problem

I have almost the same problem. In the game Time Crisis: Crisis Zone nothing happens when I press mouse buttons. I tried Direct Input but it keeps on Raw Input anyway. I tried all options and nothing help. I use nuvee_ps2_pad - guncon1 (2011.10.21) latest. I assume that it is somehow works becasue I see mouse cursor can't leave game window (snap mouse to window checked). Am I doing something wrong?
  9. Killervin

Killervin New Member

I wish you a Merry Christmas Shalma. :)
  10. jukethehitman

jukethehitman Advanced PC Pro

Sorry about bringing up an old thread but i didnt know what else to do :/ oh and before you say "Why didnt you just use the search button!?" i already have. and i googled to!

I have a ems topgun "The First one!". And i have a "epsxe and pcsxr". I want to play my time crisis 1 the best it can be played but i cannot find a guide tutorial on how to do so. So if someone could post a link to a guide or tutorial on how to setup the ems topgun with the nuvee plugin, i would be forever greatful. or even a guide on how to setup the nuvee plugin would be nice. I have tried configuring the plugin within pcsxr and i cannot even get the mouse working. i must be missing something so simple but i cant see what? please help?
  11. Killervin

Killervin New Member

Just read this thread. The first posts tell everything about.
  12. tawhiri

tawhiri New Member

Hi guys,
    Thx alot for this plugin,
    I have one issue right now on pcsx2 when the guncon screen come he ask me for player 2 calibration but i have only one gun :x so iam stuck.
    Anyone know how can i fix that?
    Thx alot and sry for my bad english!
  13. Madmab

Madmab New Member

Hi again.. long time no see.. I got caught up in working on other things and am now just wrapping back round to this. I've just recently added in mouse support for the xbox.

However my next question is multi-tap related. X-port implimented multi-tap into pcsxbox some time ago. But when trying to setup bomberman party I could not get it to recognize the controllers. In fact the only game his multi-tap code seems to like is Micromachines v3.

Anyways I got to looking at your multi-tap code (and I know it is only partially implemented). Your code essentially looks identical to what x-port implemented. I was curious if you ran into similar issues with games detecting it.

Quite frankly I'm a bit baffled. I did look at a couple other plugins that "support" multi-tap but I don't see anything that seems like it would matter.

Oh and thanks for the quick response. I honestly did not realize you attached the source so quickly. I'm hoping to get to looking at the light gun portion sometime soon.

Thanks... If you are still around.