Is Parasite eve 1 / 2 Compatible with ePSXe ?

Discussion in 'ePSXe Compatibility' started by PrTv, Oct 26, 2003.

1. PrTv

PrTv ___GANTZ Fan Boy___

I'am considering to get it (both part , Used cd) but i saw in many thread that many people having problem with PE 2 (e.g. random crash,crash in some scene,can't load,..... ) .

So i want to be sure that i can finish the game (both 1&2) with ePSXe before buying it.

If it can be play (till the end) with epsxe , i'll buy this game.

Thanks
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. OK-OK

OK-OK I'm back... Contributors

Not sure about PE2 but PE1 can be beat.
  4. Guruma

Guruma N-Gage Guru!

I have beaten Parasite Evil 1 and it was without any glitches, Pe1 is fully compatible with ePSXe 1.6.
    PE2 i played for about 30min and it was ok but there is glitch with flashlite in some places (square of rainbow ;))
  5. LanceHeart

LanceHeart Lance Master

I've played a bit of PE2 (about 20 mins past intro) and it seems to be fine by my standards. I use PEOPS so try it if you can't make it work on other plugins.
  6. Ashman

Ashman New Member

I have tried parasite eve 2 with epsxe 1.6 but it always freezes just before the beginning of the second mission... I haven't tried PE1 but wait a little for PE2: it is really very frustrating... :(
  7. vegus

vegus New Member

where do i find ps1 games at sorry to post in this spot dunno where to post at im new
  8. Kane

Kane 邪魔ゎ指せない Contributors

A local shop?
  9. mrxdvd

mrxdvd New Member

hey, guruma how can I out this rom??? this door ahead her not open.

I'm have got mod permit.
    sorry my bad english :innocent:
  10. Squigi63

Squigi63 Service Clerk

I think he means room and that the door in front of her seems to be the exit. I Suggest you go up to the door and try every button. If that doesn't work talk to everyone at the station and maybe that will help.
  11. mrxdvd

mrxdvd New Member

I'm have talk every person on station. the only button serves to open door is (x) it doesn't work on this door.
  12. Prafull

Prafull Active Member

I have finished PE 2 in epsxe. Either make lots of savestates or dont make any coz there are few points where the game hangs and savestates will help you.
  13. Hyuga

Hyuga Calming silence...

I played and finished PE2 on ePSXe 1.5.2 and I haven't noticed any glitches (I used P.E.Op.S. gpu & spu plugins as well as Xeven's Cdr driver 0.93).