ISOs wont load past main screen

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by rockdude, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockdude

rockdude New Member

Ok so i have been trying to load ISOs all day working titles in PCsx2 and they all load up the PS2 main menu to the memory cards area but wont have a game there when they should have loaded the game from the start anyway. So whats the problem? I have been using EFP iso CDDVD driver 0.6.0 and when i load up lets say my iso of Persona 3 it says audio cd 1 that i can select. But one time when i went to the directory of where to select my iso it had another iso of this there that was ONLY showing up there in that browse directory button. But when i went to that spot in the folder manually it was not there and Persona 3 ran off it! But then i changed the graphics plugin to test stuff and that mystery file was gone. But am i doing something wrong i mean i have been running Physical PS2 dvds in PCsx2 aka Dragon quest 8 but i cant get these isos to stop loading into the ps2 menu. help plz. Im not familiar with console iso stuff iv been messing with pc for years. Lets say i download a ps2 game iso, its normal for the iso to be a archived file right that u dont extract?

using a P4 3GHz
    2GB ram
    Geforce 6800GT
    200GB HD
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font Contributors

Try using linuzappz plugin instead, make sure the ISO isnt mounted in a virtual drive.
  4. rockdude

rockdude New Member

tried it and its not mounted

ok got stuff working but hey whats the best graphics plugin to play with and best audio plugin like im running FFXII on my pc and its actually running really well at steady framerate but my audio on all my plugins is bad they are old ones though so whats the best audio plugin for performance
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  5. Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font Contributors

Uhm sorry we dont support warez in this forums. Please read our rules before you post about it again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.