joypad driver

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by wincrk, Mar 20, 2003.

1. wincrk

wincrk New Member

hi,

i am using OSMART USB Ultra Shock Joypad for PC. i got some problem with the driver that came along with this joypad. i wonder if someone know any other driver that could work better. please tell me.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Panzer_Erwin

Panzer_Erwin New Member

May I have a copy of your driver?
  4. fireblaster_lyz

fireblaster_lyz <font color="#FFFF00">A Blast from the Past... Junior Contributor

This is a VERY old thread.
    Perhaps, Googling it might find your answer.

I doubt the original poster will come back though.
  5. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

yeah, good luck and cross your fingers. you might wanna try a PM.
  6. bluekirby0

bluekirby0 Techie RPG Fan

from the post count of 2, i doubt even a PM will work...
  7. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

well, it does send an email notification...
  8. DragonPCPS2

DragonPCPS2 New Member

Re

Sorry for bringing this dead thread back, I found it through yahoo because I too have problems with these drivers on my machine. So feel free to delete this post if necessary.

This driver or joypad the poster was referring to, atleast I'm hoping was the same device as mine. It's a Playstation 1 - 2 Controller Usb Adapter for the pc. The adapter is actually called DRAGON PC "PC POWER BOX". It's model # SAM-PCPB. The drivers install under "OSMART USB ULTRA SHOCK JOYPAD"

Anyways, long story short the vibrations don't work properly for me, I used to be able to test them in the control panel under controllers, but I believe after XP SP2 they could have been fudged, it displays a weird symbol now for the device, vibration won't work when it's under this name.

Another reason for doing this search is I just bought a wireless controller that doesn't seem to connect to the PC POWER BOX properly. It blinks as if it's waiting for the signal, I turn the controller on but it remains flashing. It works on both my ps2s perfectly (model 1 fat type, model 2 slim type)

This is what the powerbox is anyways : http://www.worldgate.pt/proddet.php?Produto_ID=70
    Sorry for the language, I couldn't find any other sites listing this device.

Any help or insight would be great. I can upload the driver files to rapid share or another hosting site if that would help.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Sorry, I just took a closer look at the drivers. They seem to be the "generic" A881 sony controller adapter drivers. Does anyone know of an updated driver or someone who has a different sony adapter with possibly different drivers.

Thanks again.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2006