LilyPad - new pad plugin with a lame name

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by ChickenLiver, Mar 25, 2007.

1. legend100

legend100 Member

Having the "esc on fullscreen exit" checked causes users to get stuck in fullscreen. That was reported and confirmed a few times over on the PCSX2 forums.
  2. ChickenLiver

ChickenLiver Emu author Emu Author

You mean "Hide on fullscreen escape", I assume. Escape is the name of the key, not what I do. It works fine for me, but it is under "Hacks" for a reason (Only things there that aren't all that hackish are "read input in GS thread", "Always hide cursor", and "Disable Screensaver").

No idea what's causing your problems with it, but not sure why it works for me, either.

Edit: One other thing...I get stuck with GSDX in fullscreen with it disabled when I press escape (Not sure about ZeroGS). Problem you're describing sounds like the issue that it's intended to fix. Mind giving me a link to the posts that "confirm" it?

Edit 2: Ok...Looks like it's a problem with recent versions of GSDX using DX9 and fullscreen. Works fine with older versions under DX9 and the latest version with DX10. Nothing I can do about it. It is a hack to fix a GSDX bug, afterall.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  3. legend100

legend100 Member

Cool, you're right. Thanks for looking into that. You might just want to throw your comments in over here: GSdx
    So they don't keep thinking it's a problem with your plugin and never gets fixed - it is in the hack selection, but it is a little hard to track this problem down and its really ****ty when you get locked out of your computer. :mad:
  4. ChickenLiver

ChickenLiver Emu author Emu Author

New release (0.9.11. Skipped an official 0.9.10 version to avoid confusion with previous SVN version). You will lose force feedback bindings when upgrading. Key bindings should be fine, though.

Bunch of minor fixups and a few new useful features. When used with the latest SVN version of PCSX2, you should no longer have to wait for any game to configure the pads before loading a savestate, among other things. More complete list in changelog.

Also, thanks to gabest for fixing a bug of mine.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  5. ee22

ee22 New Member

tank you
  6. rammbbs7

rammbbs7 New Member

hey i am new to this, can someone explain what d pad, left analog stick, right analog stick do? Also explain how to define axis. I have a controller that has four axes and 12 buttons, i attached its configuration in an image. When i trying to map buttons to lt or rt analog sticks, they are just getting overwritten. Whats wrong with the device? Thanks in advance.
  7. e2rdzik123

e2rdzik123 New Member

How can I set vibrations in LilyPad?
  8. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

IN ethe pad config. look in the bottom of the tab you will find an options called big motor and small motor click on any one oof those and follow on screen instructions.
  9. Kentastic

Kentastic New Member

I need help. I have two xbox 360 controllers, and I was playing Obscure with my girlfriend. So when we got to the spot where it says you can activate the second player by pressing start on the second controller, she does and the second controller doesn't respond. I have everything set up and what not, so I was just wondering if there's something to click in there like "plug in controller 2" or something easy like that to make it think it's plugged in...
  10. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

Use the same plugin for both controllers.
    configure both controllers aka pad1 and pad2
    Check whether the second controller is detected in windows control panel>game controllers
    play another game to check the activity of the second controller
  11. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

hey friend im using ps2 controller in PCSX2 0.9.6 Emulator, all buttons and analog are working properly, im playing games in it very well , but ps2 controller did not vibrat.
    im using Lilypad plugin for ps2 controller, what should i have to do for vibrat ps2 controller, please help me on this ..........

im not able to active new "force feedback effect" dailog box .........
    small motor or big motor option are desable help on this on please....
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  12. Squall-Leonhart

Squall-Leonhart NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

it means your controls drivers don't support any force feedback devices.
  13. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

im using VISTA and my controller doesnt need any Drivers to run. i didnt install any drivers for it. its just plug in and paly. so what should i do for vibrat it ??????

is there any setting in LilyPad plugin ????
  14. Squall-Leonhart

which is why theres no vibration. the Vista drivers are generic device drivers which lack a rumble compatible force feedback driver.
  15. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

so what should i have to do for vibrat ??? should i install any kind of drivers ???
    if you have drivers please give me the link of it .......
    please........
    im waiting..........................
  16. Squall-Leonhart

what adapter are you using?
  17. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

its PLAYSTATION-2'S CONTROLLER . and its USB allready no need to attech it to any kind of USB Convertor.
  18. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

Im Waiting....................
  19. Tamaang

Tamaang New Member

its Generic USB Joystick. showing in my controll panel.....
    Help Please......
  20. Squall-Leonhart

STop bumping, otherwise you'll get a warning.

and theres no such thing as a playstation 2 control with a USB connection.

The control needs its own drivers installed to provide rumble, if you didn't get any, then track down the manufacturer and ask for them.