LilyPad - new pad plugin with a lame name

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by ChickenLiver, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Szalooth

Szalooth New Member

Consider this problem as irrelevant, I get it now. All I had to do was switching the "Mode" button on my gamepad and everything works now. Hopefully...
  2. Szalooth

Szalooth New Member

Yeah, and many thanks to all plugins and emulators developers. They deserve it.
  3. Kamiye

Kamiye New Member

Hi, so... first, sorry for my bad english...

Every game turns and i can play at all game with 60fps but the lilypad plugin don't want to use digonal so I can't play Kingom Hearts een if it turn at 60fps. So How can I configure th lilypad plugin ?

Thanks to respond
  4. cool55

cool55 New Member

Problem with pad.

Hi im a newbie here and to emulator and i have a problem with pad.On the test diagnostics the pad appear but not in the pad1 colum.The colum is blank.Any advise how to solve this problem?
  5. Katsua

Katsua New Member

PCSX2 stops responding when I try to apply controls

Okay I'm having troubles with Lilypad and it's getting really frustrating to set up controls.

I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller and I'm trying to set the controls for PCSX2. The controller works fine on other emulators, but whenever I set up all the controls in Lilypad and press OK or Apply, the emulator just stops responding and I have to close out the program. It even works fine with the XXXPSX PAD Pressure Mod plugin, but I can't set keyboard controls for pad 2 on that plugin. If anybody can help me please tell me what the problem is. :(

I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 and LilyPad r4510 0.10.0 (lilypad-r4600).

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to fix my problem.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  6. kyoken

kyoken New Member

Please help me to configure a wiimote IR (Like a mouse), in Lylipad to play guncon 1-2 games (in dualshock mode), i´ll try but is slow and the cross doesn´t stop, i set the deadzone to 0 but nothing changes, what´s wrong?, thanks.