Losing directional imput

Discussion in 'PSX Plugin Questions & Troubleshooting' started by Pardon, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Pardon

Pardon New Member

Hi,new here. I have pcsxr and I mapped my controller but I'm losing directional imputs every couple seconds or so. The char I am trying to control will just keep walking in a straight line or stop moving every like 10 seconds. SO i thought it might be a controller issue and i booted up nes zelda and never loss connection or imputs. So, then I thought must be the game or emulator. So I remapped my movement keys to the keyboard in pcsxr and reproduced the same loss of connection/imputs every 10 seconds or so. So, i figured it has to be the game or emulator is messing up every 10 seconds. I regain control after like half a second and it works fine again, then 10-20 seconds go bye and I lose control for a half second or so. Its playable its just not perfect. Any one know what could be causing this?
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Juran

Juran New Member

I had similar problem and it was fault off ps3 controller unofficial driver but i lost input in all games. Right now i had problem with losing input and i changed only one thing i emulator config: sound plugin for spuPeopsSound_110b.