Lunar 2 FMV No sound

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by Nero3733, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Nero3733

Nero3733 New Member

As the title states,I've researched this issue and the only thing I seem to find is the issue being solved by enabling XA through the eternal spu plugin but there is only one plugin with epsxe 2.0.5 for sound that does not have that option.So with this issue I tried downloading and using eternal spu 1.41 and pete's op 2.9 i believe and both plugins made the game run way past 60 fps with no fix to this;tried settings fps manually still didnt work.If anybody has a solution to this I'd greatly appreciate if you could share it thank you.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. acdbrn2000

acdbrn2000 New Member

Does this happen with every FMV or only certain ones? If only certain ones does it happen with the opening one?

Also are you running direct from disc of did you make an iso first?

I own the game but haven't played it in years, so I don't mind testing.
    Nero3733 likes this.
  4. drakonolus

drakonolus Member

Try on mount your ISO on a Virtual Memory. Sometimes, some games may working better if you mount them rather than only open the physical ISO indeed.

If still got the same issues. Try on use an older ePSXe versions.
    Nero3733 likes this.
  5. Nero3733

Nero3733 New Member

yeah as far as I can tell it only happens with this specific game so far.As far as the iso I made an iso from the disc and just play off that on my hard drive.Lastly to answer your question it does happen on opening fmv and all others for this game other then that problem the game runs great.Thank you for the input.
  6. Nero3733

Nero3733 New Member

Not a bad idea I'll give that a try and post back when I get the chance to let yah know if it worked or not,thank you for the help.
  7. drakonolus

drakonolus Member

Glad to help dude. Cheers !!!! :)