Made icons/bitmap for multiple PSX games, where to post?

Discussion in 'Misc PSX Discussion' started by Hentai_Mark_San, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Hentai_Mark_San

Hentai_Mark_San New Member

Hi there ngemu community,

I have created many icon/bitmap files (more then 150) for everyone to use. You can use those as icon for a desktop shortcut or as folder icon, also to setup them in ePSXe Cutor for instance (thus 32x32 bitmap images included)

My question is where to post/upload them. If a moderator can clear things up about that it would be a good help so I can share. If it is okay I can edit this post and upload as attachment in .rar condition around 4MB.

Below the preview what images are in the set in fact a couple more like alternate images.
    [​IMG]

Cutor setup example
    [​IMG]

Cheers
    Mark

Attached Files:

2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. red-wind

red-wind New Member

Hi Mark,
    You can upload them with your message ("more options...") as a zip file ("upload a file").
    I made a few icons too for my games. You can find them attached to this message.
    icons.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  4. Hentai_Mark_San

Hentai_Mark_San New Member

Hi red-wind,

I saw that one can upload with the function you mentioned I just wanted an okay/response from a moderator for instance. But since no one seems to care I've uploaded them now for whomever likes to get them.

Nice work on your icon set. You even did transparency I could not be bothered to do that *laughs*