Many errors

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by Gravenimage, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Gravenimage

Gravenimage New Member

VISTA ULTIMATE 32bit

I downloaded the latest version of ePSXe a few minutes back, unpacked it into a folder on my desktop, slipped a BIOS into the BIOS folder, and tried to start it up only to find that the zlib1.dll could not be found. Alright, cool. I go and download this .dll and drop it into the epsxe170 folder. Then it loads up. However, before I play the game, I should probably run the configuration wizard, right?

So, I get this:

"ePSXe wasn't able to find a GPU plugin in your epsxe\plugins directory. Take a look at the list of recommended plugins and download the latest versions from pages like Emulators - NG Emulation source for Xbox, GBA, Nintendo 64, PSP, Nintendo DS and more! or www.emulatronia.com"

I check my plugins folder and I see that all that's in there is a gpu.dat and a remove.me file. And possibly a tumbleweed.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Shendo

Shendo R3000 Moderator

You need a GPU plugin placed in the plugins directory. I suggest that you read the config guide.
  4. jonc2006

jonc2006 God of Douchebagness™

do like it says an download whatever plugins you feel you want to use and extract them into the plugins folder. petes plugins can either be gotten at the sites it gave you or from his site.
  5. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

Post your system specs (CPU and graphics card mainly) and what game(s) you're trying to play and we'll set you up/point you in the right direction. If you want to take it on yourself, try this thread.