MegaMan X5

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by ~DarkZero~, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~DarkZero~

~DarkZero~ Maverick Hunter

Ok i download the ISO of MegaMan x5 and i put it a folder called ISO in the ePSXe main folder. I load the emulator and want to File>RUN ISO and a Black screen and a another came up with this on it* Running ePSXe emulator verison 1.5.2.
    * Mermory handlers init.
    * ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [C:\Documents and Settings\JAG\My Documents\Playstation1 Emulator\SCPH1001.BIN]
    * Init ISO code ... ok
    * Force NTSC cdrom detected.
    * doing init gpu[0]...
    * Gpu open[0]...
    * Direct input init ok.
    * Doing spu init...
    * Spu open...
    The black screen disappeared and the other screen was left with this on it * Running ePSXe emulator verison 1.5.2.
    * Mermory handlers init.
    * ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [C:\Documents and Settings\JAG\My Documents\Playstation1 Emulator\SCPH1001.BIN]
    * Init ISO code ... ok
    * Force NTSC cdrom detected.
    * doing init gpu[0]...
    * Gpu open[0]...
    * Direct input init ok.
    * Doing spu init...
    * Spu open...
    * Closing spu ...
    * Closing gpu ...
    * Shutdown gpu ...
    * Closing ISO system.
    SPEC Opcode 34 UNK <PC 00000874> <00000080> (390,0>

Can someone plz help i have Megaman X1-3 and X5 plus X4 and X6 ready to download but i don't know if i want to download those if this won't work plz help
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Touka <3 Staff Member

the ISO is the problem and........
    1. Discussions and Links to any kind of illegal material such as warez, ISO images, ROMs or BIOS images, are not permitted.
  4. MeTaLnEcRo

MeTaLnEcRo Old half-mute lurker...

Agreed! Only make ISO's of the games "you" own.:thumb: But, if you just can't help yourself dl'ing "things":nono: just don't mention or discuss it on the boards. M'kay?

BTW: ~DarkZero~ nuthin' offensive was meant by my or yellowazndevil's posts. It's just the rules.
  5. ~DarkZero~

i thought it was just havin links to the sites that we download it from
  6. ~DarkZero~

ISO and BIOS requests are NOT allowed on this board (this includes links to those sites as well)
    Do not spam or flood the board, only post your concern into the correct forum. Do not harass others.
    Do NOT talk in all caps. READING A POST THAT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS VERY ANNOYING.
    Warez are forbidden. Don't ask for 'r3gged sci tech display d0ctor serial numbahZ' or anything stupid like that.
    Don't repost something after it has been deleted. It was deleted for a reason.
    No posting of fake emulators, trojaned/virus emulators, or other stupid things like that.
    If you want to report ePSXe bugs, thats fine, but please do it in a nice manner. Don't complain and demand the bugs fixed and whine and beg.
    Do not ask for or when any new version of ePSXe is coming out. It's out when it's out.
    Make sure that your question is not asked and answered correctly in our help section.
    If you're asking a question, try to make sure that it has not already been posted on the board by someone else.

its doesn't say anythin bout talkin bout iso just don't post links or requests lol
  7. scottlc

scottlc New Member

Seems pretty clear to me.
  8. ~DarkZero~

crap i didn't see that i guess i'll never play X4-X6 :cuss2: :hdbash: :( :mad:
  9. scottlc

scottlc New Member

You can find all three at Ebay
  10. ronald147

ronald147 New Member

darkzero

11. JKKDARK

JKKDARK New Member

ronald147: Don't revive old threads;)
  12. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

yeah, and he like half quoted it. strange. ronald147, you've been temp banned. first post gibberish/old thread revival is not a good start at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.