MegaPad Plugin !!!

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by Luigi__, Sep 25, 2007.

1. igrewold

igrewold New Member

Dude first I hope u r alright and I wish u all the best then I'd like to thank you for the time spent on your kind reply.

We appreciate all what you did and what you are still doing however there is still a lack of sensible communication from your side.

The archive of MegaPad 2.x has none of the following :
    1. A Read me file. -> you can use a read me editor, search google and use it. saves you a lot of time.
    2. A FAQ file. maybe you can find an editor for this one too if not then use NotePad++
    3. An install file.
    4. A Url linking to Your{MegaPad} site. simple just google how to make a url file.

You are a very professional person and in the terminology of underground computing you are considered a 1337 yet your packaging feels a lil noobish!

Anyways I'd really like to thank you again for the effort and I really would like to send you a gift just provide a physical address in a private message.

Good Luck :thumb:​
  2. Luigi__

Luigi__ Emu author Emu Author

1. Noone reads those readme's anyway, so why bother writing one?
    2. That fckin FAQ you're looking for is in the first post of this very thread. (Okay, I wrote it like a minute after your previous post, I grant you that one)
    3. Funny. A person who can't extract a couple files from a zip (among other things...) is telling the noob is me. That made me laugh.
    4. What the hell do you mean by "url file"??? Man, the file is in the first post's attachments! Though, later on, it will be moved to my website's download section and there will be a link replacing the attachment.

Oh, may the 'noob' ask you a last question: can you even code anything?
  3. igrewold

igrewold New Member

Actually users read the Readme file but maybe not all of them do. Besides since there is no definite statistic let's just consider it like the wiki says README - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I searched google for a "url file" and it provided this link An Unofficial Guide to the URL File Format - File Structures and Programming Information - cyAnwerks Computing Articles
    As for your question about me being able to code anything, How do u know that Bowser won't be insulted if I answered that Q?!!! ;D

So let's just leave it unanswered because the point of having a discussion on a forum is not for people to become egomaniacs!

What about the gift man, seems like it never caught your attention maybe cause you read selectively. :)

Best Regards :thumb:
  4. Luigi__

Second reason why I don't write README's is because I'm lazy. Third reason, the first post of the thread usually contains everything that's needed. But sometimes there's a moron who just takes the zip and throws it on his website without quoting that very important first post, and that causes problems. But in any case, before asking anything, people should always read the first post.

Also what does that matrix key converter has to do with you?

Last, if I get it right, sorry, but I'll have to decline that offer. I just don't want to tell my physical address.

And we are going offtopic...
  5. igrewold

igrewold New Member

6. Luigi__

Thank you, I really like this nice attention of yours, but once again sorry...

Also, about that reply of mine that had plenty of huge red text. It wasn't addressed only to you, but to the last three people who posted, aka only the 3.) was addressed to you. This reply may sound mean/rude, but I'm just sick of seeing people still downloading 1.3.3 even though it is complete crap AND 2.0.0 beta is out since a while now; I thought removing the old versions from the attachments would fix that, but nope. For now people should really download it from here, because noone knows what can happen outside of here...

I may also have misinterpreted certain parts of your posts. Sorry for that. That, plus people still downloading 1.3.3, made me somewhat angry... sorry.

Why does this forum use fckin goddamn tokens that always expire?
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  7. denso

denso New Member

The mega pad is not working. Message: PAD plugin failed to open . your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/ drivers. Any idea?
  8. Luigi__

This plugin is outdated, that's probably why.